Emily catch up (2)

What you do on their day off

You and Emily would sit together on the couch and listen to records. Very nice and relaxing for the two of you.

How you two sleep

You and Emily would sleep facing each other with your legs and feet intertwined. It was intimate but still let you both move around in your sleep a bit.

Your favorite movie to watch together

You and Emily didn't really watch a ton f television but you both really liked to watch Heathers because why not?

Sick days
Sick days would include soft, warm cuddles with gentle forehead kisses. Lots of love and a lot of fighting over medicines.

Bad dreams
Whenever you had a bad dream, you would leave the bedroom and Emily would wait a few minutes so you could calm down.  When she came to you, she would lead you to the window and you would talk all night long.

How they hug you
Emily would hug you from behind a lot. She would wrap her slender arms around your waist and let your hands free so you could still work on whatever you were doing.

PDA (public display of affection)

Emily liked to keep things pretty professional but she wouldn't say no to holding hands.

Stolen kisses

Emily would always steal kisses while you were working. You would often find yourself thinking and looking off into space and she would kiss you out of the trance.

Nicknames
Emily: Emily would call you Bug.
You: You would just call Emily Em

Pillow fight!
You and Emily were pouring yourselves over a case and getting no where. You were both silent because you both to scared to talk for you might make the other upset. Emily signed and shot up with a screech of her chair and left the room. She walked into the other room and you let her calm down while you just looked down at your papers.  Right when you were about to give up, a soft object hit your side and fell to the ground. You looked to see a pillow from your couch laying next to you. Emily was giggling behind the door way and another pillow came flying threw the room. This one you caught and looked to Emily. She then raced towards you and picked up the pillow that was on the ground and hit you. You, of course, hit her back but pretty soon you both ditched the pillows and bean to tickle each other until you were both wheezing. "I guess you should get back to that case," Emily said and picked her and you up off the kitchen floor.

How you cuddle
You and Emily would sit on the couch with a blanket and listen to records or read. It was nice and relaxing for the both of you and always the best time.

How they kiss you
Emily is soft and gentle. She doesn't rush or get greedy and always let you lead the way.  It always made you feel really powerful and dominant even in your every day life.

What you wear of their's

You would always wear Emily's sweaters. They were fashionable and always felt nice and warm under your lab coat when you were working.

What they wear of yours
Emily liked to wear your boots. She always said that you had good door kicking boots that were super cute and comfy.

How they say 'I love you'
Emily would say I love your through touch. Whenever she touched you, love and passion radiated from her finger tips into your body making you feel warm and she loved to see what her touch did to you.

The pet you two get

I just love Sergio so much so you guys still have Sergio.

Snow days
Snow days were spent in side for you and Emily. You hated snow and Emily never really loved it either so you guys would stay inside and listen to music and cuddle and do nothing at all.

How they say 'I'm sorry'
Emily would just tell you she is sorry, sometimes even when she didn't really do anything. She liked to be straight to the point and she would never beat around the bush when she needed to apologize.

Your love quote 
"I'll never regret falling in love with you."

The strangest place you've done 'it'
Your lab. Maybe not strange but definitely something badass that you've both done.

Mornings
Mornings weren't really bad for you and Emily. You both get up and get ready together, drink your coffee and discuss drama a the kitchen table. You would both drive to work together, nothing out of the ordinary.

Their favorite book

Emily's favorite book is Symptoms of Being Human  by Jeff Garvin.

Date night

Emily was pretty chill with date night. Usually she liked to spend it inside with you but sometimes you would go out to a concert and dinner or something.

They walk in on you changing
Emily came in while you were in the bathroom getting ready but it wasn't much of an issue. You both were pretty comfortable with each other but still respected each other at the same time.

Habits that you picked up from them
You picked up Emily's habit of just wearing sweaters everyday and not really caring. They were warm and comfy and very cute so it wasn't that big of a deal.

When you get bored
You and Emily never really got bored. You both could just sit and talk all night long or sit in silence all night long together so boredom wasn't really an option for you.

Little notes they leave you
Emily always left little "I love you's" everywhere just because she wanted to let you know that she loved you.