#13 He saves you

Derek Morgan
The man looks at you with excitement, it makes the blood running through your veins pump violently. "What do you want with me?" You ask the man trying to sound brave. "I want to ruin Agent Morgan. Just like he ruined what my partner and I were doing?" The man says with anger. He looks like he's  about to lose control and hurt you, but he composes him self and turns back to you. You saw that Derek had done something to make this man very angry, so you decide to be kind to him to buy Derek and his team time to find you. "What did Derek do to your partner?" You ask doing your best to sound worried. "What did he do?!" He yells at you. "Your Derek Morgan sent him away! Away so we can't finish! How am I supposed to finish this without him!?" He yells and pulls out a box of VHS's. All the tapes have names on them, names of the women you saw on the news. But some of the names you didn't know. "We never got to finish, " the man says quietly. Clearly he was the weak partner and this was all thrown together. Good thing Derek has taught you a few things or you wouldn't know what to do. "I'm sorry that he did that to you, I can't believe he would do something like that," you say with as much empathy as you can. "I know and you let him do that!" The man yells and strikes your right cheek. Just then, you hear a bang above you. "(Y/N)! Where are you?!" You hear Derek yell above you. "Derek I'm down here!" You yell back and the man who took you hits you again. "Shut up!" He screams at you. He reaches up to hit you again but Hotch tackles him to the ground. Derek runs over to and starts to untie you. "Derek..." You whimper at him. As soon as your hands are free, you reach for him. He responds by holding you and telling Reid to untie your feet. Once you are all the way untied, Derek picks you up bridal style and takes you out to an ambulance. "I'm fine Derek," you say pushing his hands and the EMT's hands away from your face. Derek distracts you until the EMT  finished by asking you questions about the man who took you. When finished, Derek took you home and just lied down with you until mid day.

Aaron Hotchner
You wake up on a cold, hard and dirty cement floor. Your arms and legs were still tied, which caused your arms to go numb. At least I can't feel my arm... You think and try to sit up. There were two men in the room with you. One of them was siting down, looking clam and evil. The other man was pacing in front of you. He looked nervous, like he wasn't okay with what he had just done. "Why so nervous?" You ask with a laugh and finally sit up. "She's awake... What now man?" The nervous man asks the calm one. "The same thing we did to the others, stupid," the calm man tells the other with annoyance. The nervous man walks up to the calm one, "But she's Agents Hotchner's friend. What is he going to do to us when he finds us!" The calm man stands up quick with anger painted across his face. "He won't find us... We've gotten away with this all the other times," he hisses through his teeth. "Nathan, we are screwed man! This was such a bad idea!" The nervous man yells at Nathan. Nathan pushes the other man then grabs his collar and drags him out the door. You can hear the cringing sounds of fists hitting a body. Then a gun shot, you jump at the sound of it. Nathan opens the door, he has a few cuts on his forehead and cheeks and a gun in his hand. He looks down at you with disgust. "All that work to convince him to help you and you just kill him...?" You ask sarcastically, then instantly regret it. Nathan walks over to you and starts untying you. Not saying a word, he unties you and motions with his gun for you to get up. You follow his command through the door, down a hall and into another room. As soon as you saw the room you stopped in your tracks. You just look at the blood soaked floor and the wall of tools that have obviously been used to torture someone. Nathan pushed the barrel into your back, you take a few steps in and think of a way to escape. "This room is very unsanitary Nathan. Didn't your mother ever tell you to clean up after yourself?" You say mockingly. Right after you finished, he pistol whipped the back of your head, you stumble forward a few steps and grab something from a table. You hit Nathan over the head with it, you let out a small scream from the pain of your arm that you had now regained feeling in. You run for the door and slam it behind you. Trying to think quickly you, see stairs and a slightly open door. Run! You think and head for the stairs as fast as you can. As you were reaching for the door knob, Nathan's hands caught your foot and you fell. He climbs on top of you wraps his hands around your neck. After a few seconds, you worked you body into a position to kick him off. You do but his grip around your neck is too strong so you go with him down the stairs. You are too disoriented to head back for the stairs before Nathan grabs your collar, he lifts his hand to hit you and reach for the gun by his foot. You shoot him right in the chest, his body falls on top of you and you hear Arron yell for you. "Aaron! I'm here!" You yell and push Nathan off of you. By the time you get up, Aaron is through the door looking at the mess that has been made. He lowers his weapon and runs down the stairs to you.  "Are you okay? Did he touch you?" Aaron asks checking your body for injuries. "No he didn't. I'm fine," you say as Aaron touched your arm. "Except for that," you say and step to the side. Aaron looks at you with worry and panic. "I need a medic! Now!" He yells up the stairs. "Aaron... It's fine. I just want get out of here," you say and set your hand on his bicep. "Okay, okay. We can do that," he says taking you outside to the medics. For the next few days, Aaron would make you sit down and do nothing. He would get whatever you needed and wouldn't let you move until he was sure that you were okay.

Spencer Reid
The man is now inches away from your face, his breath is warm and smells like alcohol. You turn your head away but he grabs your face, making you look at him. His eyes were like glass when you looked at them. All you saw was your reflection, there was nothing there. The hand that isn't holding onto your face travels down to your hip and the small of your back. He presses you against him smiles down at you. You know what he wants so you try to wiggle out of his grip. "Hm... Looks like you know what I am going to do," he smiles and pulls you closer to him. The man began to kiss your neck, you try to back away but your feet are too high of the ground. He starts to unbutton your shirt and the says, "Oh wait. I forgot..." He walks over to a darkened corner with a table and picks up a camera. It's an old Polaroid camera, he snaps a picture and smiles at you. "Can we have a smile?" He asks you but shake your head. The man sighs and puts the camera back on the table. "Alright then," he says and makes his way back over to you. "Can I ask you a question?" The man asks innocently. You just look at him with fright. "Does he really make you happy? I mean in all ways?" He asks placing his hands on your hips and tracing the top of your pants. You just looks at him, "Please stop." The man doesn't listen. "He doesn't, does he?" He says looks into your eyes, his hands running along the hem of your pants until they both reach your zipper. "I know I could make you happy," he whispers in your ear and begins to unbutton your pants slowly. You let out a whimper knowing that this was going to happen. The man begins to undo his belt and then the door flys open. "FBI! step away from her," Spencer yells at the man but he doesn't move. "I said, step away!" Spencer yells but the man still doesn't respond. Spencer shoots him in his back as rushes over to you. He wraps his arms around you and Rossi unhooks your hands from the thing that was holding you up. You let all your weight go on to Spencer and let your arms drop around his neck. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry," you say into Spencer's chest. "You're okay," he says, "nothing to apologize for." He tells you as he holds you tighter. After you get checked out by the medic, by Spencer's request, he takes you home and doesn't let you go all night. He stayed up with you and listened to you talk about what happened. Then you two just talked until you fell asleep. However, he didn't sleep, he just held you close to him and listened to you breath and your heart beat.