Imagine #8: Spencer Reid

@SisiWhitlock1105 requested this Spencer imagine. I hope you like it! Oh and thanks to everyone reading these, you all mean a lot to me!!!

Work was probably the worst thing ever, and your boss is now making you stay late... on a Friday night. You couldn't think of anything but getting out of the office. You and Spencer had plans for tonight, he wouldn't tell you what they were but he was excited about them.  Finally, it was time for you to go so you grabbed your coat and ran out the door.  You were late for whatever Spencer had planned for the two of you so you call him. "Hey," you say, "I am running a bit late but I am on my way." He doesn't say anything right away but you hear him say that it was okay.  He must be up to something so you decide to just hang up and leave him to it.  

You drive home crazy fast and almost run up the stairs to your apartment where Spencer was waiting. You knock on the door and reach for the handle, Spencer opens the for you and smiles down at you. Boy was he excited, he was jittery and looked like he would explode if he got to excited.  "Close your eyes," he says, he sounds like a little. You laugh, close your eyes and reach out for him. He takes your hand and leads you inside. It smells like he cooked dinner, you were so hungry that your stomach growled. Spencer laughs and stops you. "Surprise! You can open your eyes!" Spencer yells, your eyes open and you seen that Spencer made dinner with candles and wine. You smile and turn to him, "Thank you Spence." You wrap your arms around him and he does the same to you. He kisses the top of your forehead and says, "You're welcome." You both stay in each others arms for a few minutes but then you remembered that you were starving. "Can we eat?" You ask Spencer, he nods and pulls out a chair for you. You sit down and he sits across from you.

Dinner was so good and just what you needed after your busy day. After dinner, you and Spencer put the dishes in the dishwasher and go sit on the couch with another glass of wine. Spencer was a little awkward sitting next to you, he was nervous. He was fidgeting and wriggling around, you decide to calm him down. "Hey," you say and place your hand on his knee, "are you okay?" You ask him, he nods and tucks a piece of hair behind his ear. "Okay," you were not convinced. You just wanted to figure out what was up with him but before you could question him again, he had taken the wine glass out of your hand and set both of your glasses on the coffee table. 

You just look at him, expecting him to tell you what is bothering him.  He just looks back at you, his hands are shaking. You think you have an idea of what is bothering him so you lean into him and kiss him. Slow and soft, he kisses back and almost takes this into a full make out session but stops.  He pulls away from you, shaking and looking at his hands.  

"Are you breaking up with me?" You ask him. You were just trying to get him to talk but you were really worried that he was going to break up with you.

His head shoots up and he yells, "No!" His puts his up as if he was going to grab you if you stood up. "I... I would never," Spencer says, trailing off the last part.  "Then will you tell me what is up with you?" You ask him him and he nods. 

"I just... I don't know is I can, um," he is having a hard time getting this out, so you decide to help. "Spencer, you can tell me anything," you say, scooting closer to him and grabbing his hand. 

He takes in a deep breath and quickly says, "I am scared that I won't be able to preform well for you." You almost laugh at his worry but you caught yourself when you saw how worried he was. 

"Spencer," you whisper, "It doesn't matter. I will love you no matter what but I have no doubts about you." He looks at you for a quick second and then his eyes return to his hands. It's quiet in the room while you wait for his response.  He didn't say anything but his muscles tensed up and he crashed his lips against yours. Normally Spencer was soft and gentle but he was being greedy and asking for more and more. His hands slide to your hips and your hands make their way into his curly hair. You tugged a little on his hair and he let out a small moan into your mouth. It made you smile with satisfaction and you broke the kiss. Spencer has his eyes closed tight as if he thought he wasn't doing it right. You take his hand and stand up, he gets the message and takes you to the bedroom.