#42- Date Night

Derek Morgan

Derek was a bit flashy when it came to treating his girl. Derek would take you out to a fancy dinner and he was such a gentleman. You loved to dress up and to see Derek's face when he saw you every time. Sometimes he would let you coo for him and you would both stay in watching some game or maybe a movie. 

Aaron Hotchner

Aaron and you wouldn't get too many date nights just between you,but wen you did, he spoiled you. He would take you out to a nice dinner and would make you feel so beautiful. Aaron was very quiet and gentlemen like, he would let you just talk and talk. He loved to listen to you. 

Spencer Reid

Spencer would take you out driving and exploring. He loved to hear you sing along to the radio or one of the cassettes that you and Spence had. He loved the wild adventure side of you and always wanted to just take you on adventures.

JJ

When and JJ went out, you would be a little nervous because you didn't want to cause any social abuse at you or JJ. However, she always got you to go out. She loved to go to a bar and dance with you. She also loved turning down men when they flirt with her. She gets so excited when you loosen up and get down with her. The way men would look at the two of you when you danced turned JJ on so she would take you out very often.