#48- Habits That They Love

Aaron Hotchner

You had a bad habit of being over protective of Jack. You always wanted to make sure that Jack had everything and was the happiest kid around, no matter what. Aaron loved it because you were able to successfully fill in the mom roll without being the mom or pushing Jack's mother out of the picture at all.

Derek Morgan
Derek would always catch you playing with a necklace he got you. You would just run the charm between your fingers to remind yourself that you were always safe, no matter were Derek was yo knew he would always protect you. Derek loved it because whenever he saw you doing it he would instantly know that you were thinking about him making him feel all macho.

Spencer Reid
You had a horrible habit of biting your tongue or lip while reading and Spencer thought it was super cute. You weren't overly sexual so the gesture wasn't sexual (unless you wanted it to be). It was always a cute little tick that made Spencer smile as he watched the cogs in your head spin.

JJ

Whenever you couldn't sleep for whatever reason, it was your thing to go sit on the counter and eat a jar of pickles. Not the most attractive thing but JJ loved sitting next to you talking and eating pickles at 3 am on the counter. Your messy hair and slightly revealing pajamas made sitting on the counter, very close and in the dark JJ's favorite thing to do at 3 am.

Emliy
Stress was always something that you struggled with. You could never say no and sometimes it all caught up to you and needed to step away. You would usually take a trip to your favorite oasis with your favorite book. The bath tub. You loved bubble baths and just being able to sit and read while your music played and Emily loved to join you. Both of you had extremely stressful jobs and taking a bath and reading or playing in the bubbles  was always the best way for you two to really escape and get away for a while.