Tree Bros- Radio Rebel pt2

Guys, I'm mean, but not mean enough to leave you like that

"No. Fucking. Way. There's no way."

Jared paced Evans bedroom as Evan sat meekly on his bed. "I'm, I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry." Jared stopped his pacing. "This is fucking awesome! You're famous!"

"I don't want to be famous!"

"Right, sorry. I forgot that all you want is to fuck Connor-"

"Jared!" Evans face turned bright red at the accusation. "I don't want to do that! I just want him to... to know I'm alive."

"Well, now he does! He's seen your video! Anyone would be lucky to date a famous singer." Jared sat next to him on the bed, leaning obnoxiously on him.

"I'm not, I'm not famous!" Evan tried to lightly push Jared, but he fell off the bed. "Sorry!"

"You are famous." Jared said, ignoring Evans apology. "It's just that no one knows who you are."

Jared began to pace again, thinking. "Unless..."

"No. No way am I doing a face reveal. I'm not going to do a face reveal." Evan crossed his arms.

"There is no way you can convince me."

"Hi everyone." Evan awkwardly waved to the camera. "It's me again. I'll uh, be singing a new song called um, If I could tell him. I uh, hope you like it!"

Jared gave Evan a thumbs up as he stopped the camera. "Perfect! Now you aren't like, giving out your name, or making a big deal about your face reveal. It's perfect!"

Evan fiddled with his shirt as Jared started the camera up again. "Okay, ready to sing, Mr.Heartthrob?"

"Um, I uh, well... would you mind, maybe..." Evan trailed off, looking hesitantly at Jared.

"You want me to leave, don't you?"

Evan nodded his head, blushing slightly. Jared rolled his eyes, and backed out of the room so Evan could sing his song.

Evan took a deep breath, and started.

"Evan Hansen!" Evan perked up as Alana ran into him, crushing him in a hug. "Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me you sang so well?"

"Well, I uh." Evan tried to speak, but more people began to crowd around him, claiming friendship and love for Evan.

The crowd seemed to eat Evan, and he was trying so hard to breath. "Please, please just let me out, I can't, I just need, please-" Evan struggled to be heard in the crowd of 'fans'.

"Hey! Move it people!" A loud, booming voice called out, and the crowd dispersed.

Someone gently grabbed Evans arm, guiding him away from all of the people.

Evan couldn't open his eyes, but he felt himself being guided into an empty classroom. Evan instantly sat down on the floor, and he could felt another presence kneel down next to him.

"Hey, take deep breaths for me. In, out.  I'm right here, the people are gone."

Evan nodded his head, now fully aware of who it was, but caring less as the panic struck his chest.

"In, out, Evan." Evan tried to copy Connors breathing, slowing his down to match.

Eventually, with Connors soft voice to guide him, Evans breathing returned to normal.

"T-th-thank, thank-"

"Don't hurt yourself." Connor chuckled lightly. "And don't sweat it. Panic attacks suck, and people never help."

Evan gently nodded his head, his face now blushing bright red. "I'm, I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry. No ones gonna care that we don't show up for class." Connor smiled gently at Evan, and Evans heart began to flutter.

Connor gently leaned in, and Evan followed shortly after, pressing their lips together in a soft manner. Evan could feel the fireworks, and he almost didn't want this to end.

Then Evan remembered the video. He pulled away, and instantly looked away from Connor.

"Evan?" Connor asked. "What's wrong? Was it too soon? God I'm such an idiot."

"No, no, it um... well... are you... are you only acting like this because, because I'm..." Evan trailed off, not wanting to seem cocky.

"What Hansen? Famous?" Connor let out a soft chuckle. "I couldn't care less. I like you, Evan Hansen. Not the YouTube star, Evan Hansen."

Evan smiled wider than he had before, and instantly leaned in to kiss Connor again.

"Words fail to tell you how happy I am right now." Evan softly said once they finally parted.

Connor laughed. He stood up, and reached out his hand. "Wanna go get ice cream? I know this really good place."

"That sounds... amazing."