Boyf Riends-Filipino! Mikey pt2

Less romance more family love for this chapter, sorry guys

Jeremy groggily woke up to the doorbell going off. "Nooo." He mumbled into Michael's sweater.

Michael let out a deep chuckle. "Morning to you to, sunshine." Michael stood up and stretched, accidentally pushing Jeremy onto the floor.

"Whoops." Michael mumbled, throwing some of his pants to the Jeremy pile he had accidentally made. "Put these on, nerd."

Jeremy grumbled something that Michael couldn't make out, but he could definitely see the finger Jeremy gave him as he tried to get up.

They eventually made it downstairs with clothing on, and were greeted by Michael's Grandma already making breakfast.

"Lola? How'd you get in here? The-the door was locked, right?" Michael asked.

"Oh no, it was. But you did that weird American thing, so I could get in easily." She finished what she was doing, and placed some of the food onto two plates for the boys.

"A...American thing?" Jeremy asked as they sat down at the bar stools.

"You know, putting keys under your doormat? Very stupid in my opinion." She handed the boys their plates. "Longanisa. It's a traditional breakfast."

Jeremy looked hesitantly at the round balls in front of him. "What, uh, what meat is it?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "It's pork. We wouldn't give you squid a second time." He kissed Jeremy's cheek before digging into his meal.

"Oh, I also smuggled in some other food..." Michael's Lola trailed off, hiking up a bag. "It's nothing, you know, super special or anything."

Michael set down the Longanisa he was about to eat. "It would happen to be... Pandesal, would it?"

"Why, Michael. Why would you think that I would bring you your favorite bread?" She asked, pulling out several rolls. "It's not like you're my favorite grandchild or anything."

"Lola! Oh my god!" Michael grabbed one of the rolls, holding it close to his face. "You're the best person ever!" He quickly split the roll, and handed Jeremy the biggest piece. "Here, try it."

Jeremy gladly a bite of the bread, mumbling out his approval.

Michael savored the taste, thankful to have the amazing foods.

"Michael? Where are your parents?" Lola asked, putting more foods in the fridge.

Michael paused. "Uh, at, um, work?"

"When do they get back?"

Michael looked down, and Jeremy grabbed his hand and gave him a loving squeeze.

"Um, a week? Or two? Maybe..." he trailed off. "They uh, work a lot."

His Lola stopped, and closed the fridge. "So, you've been home alone?"

"Well, I mean, Jeremy stays with me some nights. And uh, sometimes I go to his house..." Michael trailed off. "But, it's fine Lola, I know that they are busy. They work hard for us."

Lola moved closer to the boys, holding them in a big hug. "I guess I'll be taking care of you two for a while." She kissed Michael on the head, then Jeremy.

"You two boys are going to be under my care, now. Sorry, I don't make the rules."

"Uh, Lola, don't you have to go back home?" Michael asked, his face flushed.

"Eh, home can wait. Your Lolo will hold down the house for me." She pinched Michael's cheeks. "You're more important."