Kleinsen- Its Nerf or Nothin'

I just want to write a meme chapter. Is that too much to ask?

Evan came home from school, tired and stressed. This whole week had been horrible, and to make it worse his boyfriend had been busy.

He just needed a pick-me-up, but he didn't want to text Jared. Evan didn't want interrupt something important.

Evan had just started to pull out his homework when Jared sent him a text.

Jared Kleinmeme: come over its impo

Jared Kleinmeme: important

Evan smiled before carefully sending his answer back, and packing up his things for Jared's.

"Jared? B-baby? I'm uh, I'm here?" Evan called out into the seemingly empty house.

Evan carefully shut the door behind him, and stepped into the living room.

Coming closer to the couch, he saw a note on the table, along with a Nerf gun.

Emu Handsoap, my dearest love,

Evan cringed already at Jared's wording, but kept reading.

I have gathered supplies for you. As you can see, from the nerf gun on the table. I have already hidden, and will give you one minute to get ready.
Have fun sweetheart!

Hearing a noise, Evan turned to the left only to see darkness. He could faintly make out a shadow. He carefully picked up the nerf gun, aiming it in the general direction of Jared.

Evan crouched down, skidding carefully towards Jared's hiding place. Evan made sure not to get in the light, with his back as close as he could be to the couch.

Evan raised his gun again, getting ready to aim.

"PEW PEW PEW! TONIGHT WE DINE ON PRETTY BOY SOUP!" Jared yelled like a maniac, attacking Evan with his bullets.

Evan yelped and sprinted up the stairs, trying to find a better hiding place.

"Evie... come out, come out wherever you are..." Jared dragged his sentences out in a fake, innocent tone. "I won't hurt you... much."

Evan tried to keep his breath to normal and calm, but he couldn't hide the giant smile on his face.

Evan could hear Jared getting closer to him. Evan carefully rounded another corner before tripping over a trip wire and falling flat on his face.

"Jared! You set traps?" Evan struggled to get up. "I-it's just, it's just a game!" Just as he was almost untangled, a nerf bullet landed right between his eyes.

"You're not a player, you're a pawn." Jared evilly smiled before dropping the act and taking Evans Hand.

"Okay but no seriously, are you okay? I'm know I haven't be able to like, really hang out this week and stuff, and uh, I know this isn't the most romantic thing, but um."

Evan cut him off with a gently kiss on the lips. "Jared, it's good enough for me." Evan carefully stepped back. "But you're still going to pay, to pay for uh, setting those traps."

Jared looked at him confused, before his eyes widened when he realized Evan still had his gun. "Wait no," He held his hands up in mercy. "You wouldn't shot a guy with glasses, right?"

Apparently, Evan would.