Tree Bros- Harry Potter Au pt4

Whoops, it's accidentally really short, sorry guys! But don't worry, tomorrow's story will be really epic!

"Evan, don't panic."

"Too late." Evan hid his face in his knees and started to rock back and forth, trying to control his breathing. He didn't want to look at the figures approaching, that made it too real.

Connor stood up, protecting his boyfriend from the dementors coming their way. He looked around and saw maybe a total of twenty.

He raised his wand, shaking a little bit. He'd heard about conjuring a patronus, but he hadn't ever done it before. It was supposed to be hard. So hard, that it took The Boy Who Lived like, weeks to learn how to do it. Connor had about ten seconds.

What was he supposed to do again?

Oh yeah. Think of happy thoughts or memories. He looked over at Evan, who's breathing was getting more frantic. That shouldn't be to hard.

He had his thought. Smiling, he looked up at the huge black mass coming their way, and he yelled out. "Expecto Patronum!"

A big, beautiful cat appeared from his wand, chasing away all of the dementors that Connor could see. Connor had done it!

Smiling, he turned back towards Evan and kneeled down next to him.

"Sweetheart... they're gone now. It's okay. They're gone, see? I got rid of them. Don't worry, baby, I've got you."

Connor moved Evan to his lap, rubbing his back and continuing to whisper sweet things in his ear. Evans breathing finally evened out, and Evan looked up at Connor's smiling face.

"H-how'd you m-make it go away?"

"... uh, do you remember all of that talk of Harry conjuring a patronus? I uh... conjured one?"

Evans eyes widened in surprise. "B-but isn't that a really hard spell? A-and aren't y-you always saying y-you're not... um, not... happy?"

Connor chucked and pulled him closer to his chest. "I'm always happy when I'm with you. Hey, why don't we head inside, okay? We can cuddle by the fire, if you'd like. Maybe even get some s'mores. And hot chocolate. How does that sound?"

Evan nodded eagerly, and Connor gently picked him up and carried him inside.

Connor didn't tell Evan what he thought of. It was... too embarrassing. But Connor still smiled at the thought of marrying Evan.