Tree Bros- LadyNoir Anyone? Pt2

Low key angst? I think?

Also I know everyone asked for more gay, but more gay will come soon I promise.

Jared tapped his fingers on the table, waiting for Evan to pay attention to him. All Evan ever talked about was Connor this and Connor that and wow Connors hair is so pretty today.

Jared was sick of it. He just wanted someone to rant to, and Evan wasn't listening. Again.

"Well, I'm just going to go if you're not going to talk to me." Jared got up from the lunch table, waiting for Evan to say something, anything, to make his friend stay.

But Evan made no motion to do so, whispering a soft bye under his breath.

"Asshole." Jared stormed out of the cafeteria, tears already starting to form.

As he left the children infested area, he let out a broken sob. Why didn't anyone care?

He was so engulfed in his own sadness, that he failed to notice the pretty butterfly flying towards him.

Evan had just about worked up the confidence to ask Connor for a pencil when he heard a loud chant coming from outside of the school.

"Ah , Miss? Bathroom emergency!" Evan called out, ignoring all of his fears of social interaction. The teacher nodded her head, and he rushed out of the classroom.

"Does anyone want to go after him? Make sure he's okay?" Connor frantically raised his hand, and the teacher dismissed him.

As Connor rushed out of the classroom, he began to feel bad for Evan. He wanted to actually make sure he was okay, but he had more important things at the moment.

Connor quickly transformed, and ran outside towards his Ladybug.

"Hey! So, what's this dudes deal?"

When Ladybug didn't answer, he looked over at him, and his heart broke into small pieces.

Ladybug looked so distressed, and so mad at himself. A single tear streamed down his face, and he made no motion to wipe it away, watching the sight before him.

Jared had made everyone around him under his control, forcing people into loving him. Crowds were forming as he gathered more people, and their chats getting louder. Jared just smiled, and made sure they all screamed his name.

"L-ladybug?"

Ladybug turned towards Chat, wiping away the tear. "Sorry. Let's get going."

"Hey," Chat grabbed Ladybugs arm, forcing him to stop. "Tell me what's wrong."

Ladybug didn't face him, mumbling softly. "It's my fault. That akuma?" He motioned towards Jared. "It's my fault. I should have, I should have done more, I should have told him I liked him, I-"

"First things first. It's not your fault. You didn't know this would happen."

Ladybug didn't say anything, but silently disagreed.

"And a second thing, not super important, but uh," Evan turned to face him, confused. "Do you... like him?"

"Oh my god." Ladybug turned away from him, and towards Jared.

"You didn't answer-!" Chat called after him, chasing after him.

Ladybug waited until he got closer to Jared to stop for Chat.

"Okay Chat, I'm pretty sure his akuma is in one of his pins. I need you to distract everyone while I get it."

"You're pretty sure? I'm risking my life for a pretty sure?" Ladybug glared at him, and he quickly covered it up. "I mean, anything for you, prince."

"That's better." Ladybug chuckled slightly, sneaking in between the crowd.

Chat sighed before jumping up in the air, shouting. "Hey! I don't like you!" He turned towards some people near him. "Isn't he just, blegh? Like, ew."

Jared slowly turned towards Chat Noir. "Oh? Really?" Jared smirked and pulled off one of his buttons, chucking it at Chat.

It hit Connor, and Connor fell to his knees, bowing before Jared.

Ladybug let out a soft gasp. Well, at least he knew which button to get.

Slowly and carefully, Evan sneaked up behind Jared, and grabbed the button, smashing it to the ground. Ladybug said his little 'spell', and the butterfly was free.

Jared let out an agonizing groan as all of the people who loved him went away, along with his powers.

Ladybugs earrings loudly beeped, signaling the ending of his powers. He tried to leave the area, but Chat grabbed his arm and pulled him away from everyone else.

"Please, Ladybug. I want to know who you are."

"You'll be d-disappointed, please let me go, you don't want to see the real me-"

As he was rambling, he didn't realize how little time he had left before his de-transformed.