Boyf Riends- Ghostfacers

"Jeremy, like most decision you make, this one sucks." Michael shone his flashlight around the dark and empty house.

"Hey, it wasn't all my decision!" Jeremy protested, moving closer towards Michael. "But yeah no, this was a horrible choice."

Michael let out a soft, exasperated sigh. "Like seriously. You watch one ghost hunting video, and now you think you're an expert?" He walked towards the end of the hall, looking in each room. "What are you expecting to find? A ghost to just kinda, pop out?"

"W-well-"

"And then what? We just kinda, say hi? Then we're done?" Michael asked.

"...I didn't think this far ahead."

Michael mockingly repeated what Jeremy said, and stepped into a bedroom. Jeremy followed close behind.

"Oh god." Michael stopped abruptly, holding his arm out to protect Jeremy.

"What? What?" Jeremy tried to see, but Michael blocked his view.

"It's... it's..." Michael slowly inched forward, carefully dragging his words out.

"ITS A MICHAEL!" Jeremy jumped back as Michael screamed, and jokingly pounced on Jeremy. Jeremy fell onto the floor, laughing as Michael fell on top of him. Their flash lights tumbled away from them, but they just smiled and kissed each other's lips.

Michael eventually pulled back, and just admired Jeremy.

"What? Do I have a ghost on my face?"

Michael chuckled and started to get off on him, when he was shoved back into Jeremy's chest. "Dude!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I-I didn't, I-" Michael turned around, and saw no one.

"...dude? You good?"

"I...I didn't... I swear to god I was just shoved."

Jeremy grabbed one of the flashlights, and shone it behind Michael. "I don't-"

He was cut off by his light going out. When they screamed out of surprise, they heard another voice screaming.

"Shit shit shit it's haunted it's actually haunted oh-"

Michael dragged a feeling out Jeremy out of the abandoned house, panting when they both made it to safety.

"I hate you so much right now." Michael turned to Jeremy.

"I didn't know it was actually haunted! I though, I don't know, you'd be scared and it would be lovey and stuff?" Jeremy awkwardly fiddled with his sleeves as they walked back to Michael's car.

"Wow. How romantic. Almost dying from a ghost attack. Now that's sexy."

"Shut up!" Jeremy got into the passengers side, and Michael started up the car.

Jeremy looked out the window and towards old house. He could help but feel like... something was different now.

Something was... wrong.