Boyf Bros- Requiem

Thank you guys so much for the love and support you've given me. It really means a lot to me that so many people actually like to read my stories! Because so many people like these, I will be creating another one shot book just for you guys. It's out now, so go read it!

This chapter is a Requiem to my other stories that I've written. Let's see if you can find all of the references!

"So... what exactly are we doing?" Jeremy asked, glancing at his step brother. Evan held up a list. "My mom, she uh, wants us to get, to uh, get things."

"And... not to be rude or anything, but why did we bring our boyfriends?" Jeremy asked again.

Evan chuckled slightly, pointing out a parking spot to Connor. Connor nodded, and headed towards it.

"Well, uh, mom said that it would, it would be more fun?" Evan said, almost like a question. "I mean, we're going to the mall, so I don't know, maybe it would be fun?"

Connor parked the car, and the rest of the gang stepped out. Jeremy and Michael raced to the mall, laughing and pushing each other while Connor walked hand in hand with Evan.

"Okay, so uh, where first?" Jeremy asked, panting slightly.

"Well, we uh, we don't have to be home for uh, three hours, so, uh, we can do anything?"

Jeremy and Michael shared a look before racing off to their favorite store, Level One.

"Nerds." Connor muttered under his breath, smiling.

"Come on, my mom wants us to get brownies for, uh, for dessert. There's a bakery down here, I uh, I think." Evan pulled Connor to the shop, spending now time at all finding the brownies. Evan picked out what he needed, but Connors eyes drifted over to something else.

"Evan. Hear me out."

"If, if you... we're not, we're not getting weed brownies." Evan said.

"They aren't weed brownies." Connor huffed. "Just look." Connor held up a chocolate cake mix box. "How funny would it be if we made Jeremy and Michael bake this?"

Evan let out a small laugh. "Dude, they'd, they screw that up so badly."

Evan walked over to the counter, and Connor put the box mix down as well. "Really?" Evan asked. "You know they won't, they won't take it if you give it to them."

"Don't worry. It'll just happen to be under their pillows in the morning." Connor said, smirking. He gave Evan a kiss on his forehead, holding Evans hand. "Don't worry Hansen. It'll be our little secret."

"Okay, what do you mean, 'what's a dab'?" Jeremy asked.

"I... I literally don't know how to simplify that question."

"Okay, um, well, it's uh. It's just?" Jeremy showed Michael, earning glares from the other customers.

Michael looked dumbly at Jeremy. "That's cool, but Tamagotchi isn't? The hell is wrong with people these days?"

"I don't know man." Jeremy shrugged, moving towards the Harry Potter section of the store.

"Dude, babe, bro, doesn't your brother like this dude?" Michael asked, holding up a Newt action figure.

"Duh. Same house, same weird obsessions." Jeremy said, holding the figure for himself.

"You and Connor are both Slytherins, right? What am I? Jigglypuff?"

"Michael I swear to god." Michael laughed, putting the figure back on the shelf. "I'm kidding. I know I'm in Dumbledore."

"You're going to kill me." Jeremy's phone buzzed, and he glanced at it. "Okay. We're meeting the guys at the meat store. And grab that Newt. I still need to get Evan another Hanukkah gift." Michael grabbed the box and tossed it to Jeremy, who caught it.

"Jesus. I was ready for you to drop that. You're like, Peter Parker."

"Oh no, you've discovered my secret. How dare you." Jeremy deadpanned, paying for the figure and taking Michaels hand, leading him out.

Jeremy's grip on Michaels hand tighten as they were walking, making Michael look up. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Jeremy shook his head, looking at the ground. Michael looked around them, and spotted the mall Santa. He squeezed Jeremy's hand, pulling him away. "Hey, it's okay. You freaked out by the mall Santa?"

Jeremy embarrassingly nodded, his face flushing.

"Hey, it's all good. Don't worry babe. I'll protect you from the Santa." Michael said, giving Jeremy a wink and a kiss on his nose.

"Michael! Jeremy!" They waved at the smaller boy, who waved them over.

"Come on, we have, uh, we have to get, uh, one more thing." Evan glanced up at the two boys approaching. "Oh, uh. You guys have..." Evan trailed off, moving closer to them. He pulled a long, red string from between them, throwing it to the ground. "Sorry."

"Nah, you're good. Thanks Evan." Michael smiled warmly at Evan.

"What's the last thing?" Jeremy asked.

"We have to, to get stuff for dinner." Jeremy and Michael shared a look, then Jeremy nodded towards Evan.

"Okay, Michael knows what spices to get. Right? Didn't your Lola teach you that?"

"Yeah, she did. We can get that and the broth if you get the main meal." Evan nodded to the boys and the two sprinted off, laughing to each other.

"So, what do we need to get?" Connor asked, taking Evans hand.

"Oh, just the meat, since uh, since they're getting the rest."

"Okay... and what meat would that be?" Connor asked, prompting Evan to talk more.

"Pork!"