Connor X Evan- Weed Browines

Evan knew that Connor smoked weed. Heck, the entire school knew! But because of the 'good Christian school' they went to, Evan didn't know much about weed.

Okay, okay. Evan really didn't know anything about weed.

Evan had wanted to ask Connor for a long time now what it was like.

And... maybe even try it? If it wasn't too much to ask of course.

So that's why Evan was here right now, knocking at his boyfriends house, when he knew that Connor would be home alone.

Connor opened the door to see his boyfriend even more nervous than he normally was, which is saying something.

"Hey, you okay? Come here, what's wrong?" Connor closed the door and lead Evan to the couch. "Sit down, I'll be over in a second. I just have to take the brownies out of the oven."

"Um a-actually it's about that... are they weed brownies?" Evan asked, blushing profusely, while fiddling with his shirt.

Connor took the batch out of the oven, carefully placing it on the counter.

"... why do you ask?"

"Well I um kinda wanted to try it? Maybe? And um you seem to really like it and uh, doesn't it make you calm? Or whatever? Never mind I just-"

"No, no Evan don't 'never mind' me. It does make you calm," Connor sat down on the couch next to his boyfriend. "But why the sudden interest? You've never talked about wanting to try it before."

"W-well actually I have, I just, I just thought that maybe you didn't want me to? Um" Evan fidgeted with his shirt again.

"Evan look at me darling." Connor grabbed Evans hands. Connor signed, contemplation something. "I'll tell you what. In a few minutes, I'll let you have a brownie. Okay? Does that work for you?"

"Yeah, yeah totally um. Thank you? Thank you." Evan said smiling his lopsided smile. Connor grinned as well, and leaned in to kiss Evans forehead.

"Alright. Why don't you turn on the tv and I'll get you a plate, okay?"

Evan nodded, and turned his attention to the tv, and turned on the nature channel.

A few minutes later, Connor walked out with two plates, each having a perfectly baked brownie.

"Here, Hansen." Connor gave one of the plates to him.

Evan gave a quiet 'thank you' before he quickly took a bite of the brownie.

As he was chewing, he realized he already felt way more calm. And it tasted so so good!

Maybe weed wasn't so bad after all.

A few hours later, Evan went home, the effects worn off. But now Evan was craving some pizza...

Connor closed the door behind Evan slowly, before he burst out laughing.

Connor would never, EVER let Evan actually have weed. The brownies were normal, regular brownies.

He never even said that they were weed brownies.

Inspired by a tumblr post! Feel free to send requests, and thank you for reading!