Boyf Riends- Jealousy

Jeremy really did not want to be at this 'awesome' party, but his boyfriend had wanted him to come, so here he was, standing alone in the kitchen of someone's house, already regretting agreeing to this.

Luckily he had some soda to keep him company. Unless it left him too.

He let out a long sigh.

If he didn't see Michael in the next five minutes, he was gonna leave without him.

"Jeremy! Hey~" Brooke staggered over to him, clearly drunk. "H-hey Brooke."

"Jeremy." Brooke leaned closer to Jeremy. "Have I ever told you that your eyes are," she stopped to take a chug of her drink. "Like, the prettiest thing ever?" Her words slurred together.

"Uh-um, no? No you haven't." Jeremy awkwardly chuckled, trying to back away from her. "But uh, thanks?"

"Of course, sweetheart." She grabbed his arm and let out a giggle. Jeremy blushed as he tried to tell her he wasn't interested.

"I, uh, my boyfriend, is here and uh, I'm waiting for him? So if you could just..." he tried to lightly push her away, but she kept her grip on his arm.

"So, Jeremy..." Brooke ran her fingers across Jeremy's chest. "Do you wanna ride back home, hottie?"

"N-no, I'm supposed to meet Micheal, and-"

"He's riding home with me, Brooke." Michael stepped into the kitchen, a green aura surrounding him. He stepped closer, pulling Jeremy to his chest. "But thanks."

"Are you sure, Jeremy?" Brooke batted her eyes, not breaking eye contact.

Jeremy felt himself being pulled closer to Michael's chest as he let out a mumbled a soft yes.

Brooke rolled her eyes before grabbing another beer and walking out of the kitchen.

Michael quickly smashed his lips against Jeremy's, making Jeremy's knees wobbly. Michael quickly pulled away, making Jeremy let out a soft whimper.

"Sorry about that..." Micheal chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "I guess I got a little carried away."

"No! No, I uh, really liked it.." Jeremy trailed off. "It was cute, how protective you were." His cheeks were now tainted red. "I... I liked it."

Michael smirked. "Well, I've talked to everyone I needed to. Do you want to go home, Player One? Grab some pizza and play AOTD?" He wrapped his arms around the taller boys waist.

Jeremy nodded, allowing the hand to stay on his waist as they walked out of the house.

"Thanks for giving me some fan fiction material!" Christine said, passing Brooke fifteen bucks. "You're really good at pretending to be drunk."

Sorry it's so short!