Kleinsen- Period. Ft Trans!Evan

I know, I know, I'm gonna post that Filipino! Short tomorrow, I'm just dying right now so I'm forcing Evan to go down with me. I know most of you guys don't ship it, but...

Evan groaned in frustration as he laid in bed, missing school. He hadn't had his period in a while thanks to the birth control he had been taking, but here it was again.

And it wanted him dead.

He could hear his phone buzzing constantly, but he wasn't in a hurry to pick it up.

Eventually, it had stopped, and Evan could go back to laying in bed in the quiet.

So peaceful. Well, except for the fact that Evan felt like he was dying. Oh, and the fact that he could hear his boyfriend slam the front door open and shut it loudly behind him.

Evan groaned as he could hear Jared stomping up the staircase. He covered his head with the pillow as Jared loudly opened the bedroom door.

"Acorn? You in here?" Evan let out weak growl in reply before forcing himself up.

"H-hey Jared." Evan forced himself to sit up right. He covered his arm across his stomach, hoping to get some form of relief but with no luck.

"Jesus, you look like hell. What happened to you? Man period?" Jared said jokingly, hands on his hips in a wide stance.

Evan looked away in shame. Jared eyes widened at that response.

"Oh, god uh, I'm sorry. That was really uh, really rude of me." Jared cautiously moved to sit down next to his boyfriend, holding him close. "I'm sorry." He mumbled out again.

Evan weakly smiled and took Jared hand. "I-I'm uh, I-it's fine, Jared. Just uh, kinda...?" He trailed off, holding his stomach in pain.

"Say no more, the Best Boyfriend Ever is here to help you. What do you need? Chocolate? Tea? Trashy shows? I've got you fam."

Evan smiled at Jared before quickly pecking his lips. "C-can we just kinda, cuddle? If that's okay with you, maybe?"

"Hell yeah. I'm a slut for cuddles and shit." Evan let out a soft chuckle before scrunching up his face in pain.

"Oh, uh, so this is that painful, okay. Uh, do... uh, do you want to be the smaller spoon?" Jared awkwardly smiled, trying to figure out if he worded  that correctly. "I mean, I know I'm normally the smaller spoon but like, you look like you need it, so..."

Evan nodded his head and closed his eyes, laying down on the bed. Jared carefully laid down next to him and placed his arms around Evans stomach, holding him close to his chest. Jared smiled as he heard Evans breathing slow down, and Evans body start to relax.

Evan smiled as he felt the warmth of his boyfriend surrounding him, and even with all of the pain in his lower regions, he felt at peace.

All was well.