Tree Bros- Touch Me pt3

Warnings: Abusive boss, making fun of Evans chub, and using the term gay as offensive.

Tomorrow's story will be better:)

Evan walked into work, ready to start the day. He was surprisingly happy right now, but that was probably because Connor had taken him on another date. Evan's smile widened at the thought.

"Aey, smile. Get your ass ova here!"

Evan jumped back a bit in shock before running over to the small circle that had gathered. He turned to one of his co-workers with a questioning look. She just shrugged back in response before they both turned to face the disheveled looking middle aged man.

"Alrigh, I'm ya new boss now. So get wit the program ladies!" He looked around the group, his eyes falling Evan. Evan blushed and lowered himself down at his gaze. "An Gays..." the man trailed off, glaring at Evan.

"Anyway, now that I'm ya new boss, y'alls are gonna listen to me. No more mister nice boss, like ya last one. He went to soft on ya." He pointed his finger to Evans stomach. "Like dis. No more of dis. From now on, ya report what ya eat to me, got it?" He looked around, pleased at the response. "Now get going! Ya don't get paid to just stand around around!"

Evans day just got worse from there. His new boss would watch his dancing and just shake his head before moving on to another worker, and then at lunch time, he made of Evan for packing a lunch.

"B-but sir, um, I-I like salads..."

Evans boss mumbled something under his breath, but Evan could tell it was something about him being 'too gay to function' and 'not being a real man'. Before his boss walked away.

Finally, the day was over, and Evan could go home. He sighed left the building, debating wether or not to tell Connor.

On one hand, this new guy was an asshole, and made Evan feel bad about himself...

But on the other hand, this was his new boss. He needed to suck it up. And besides, Connor didn't need to deal with Evans problems. He was already too good for Evan....

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Connor asked about a week later. "You uh, you haven't eaten your food. Am I really that bad of a cook?"

"W-what? No! No, um. That's not it. I'm just... not... hungry?" Evan nodded his head to himself, moving his food around on his plate.

"Okay, you've been like this for like, a week. What's wrong? I mean, I know we haven't dated for that long, but I honestly do like you and want to help you, okay?"

Evan let out a broken sob as all his emotions flooded through.

"Oh god, Evan, no sweetheart come here." Connor moved quickly and wrapped Evan up in his arms, holding him while Evan cried into his shoulder.

They stayed that way until Evans sobs died down, and he could fully talk. "I-I... m-my new boss, he he said, that I'm to fat and and-" he buried his head further into Connors chest. "I'm sorry I-I'm bothering you..."

"Evan, look at me please." Evan reluctantly looked at Connors face.

"You're beautiful, okay? And your boss is a huge jerk. I'm sorry he's told you that, baby. You don't deserve that. But just because he says that, doesn't mean that you should stop eating, okay?" Connor moved one of his hands to place it on Evans hips, and pulled him in for a quick little peck. "And don't be sorry about telling me your problems, okay? I mean, I know I'm not the best with emotions and all, but I do want to help you."

Evan nodded his head, blushing. "T-thank you. You're... you're amazing."

Connor smirked and gave Evan another little peck. "Now, how about we eat diner and maybe I'll go talk to your boss tomorrow, okay babe?"