Boyf Riends- Pillow Fort

Sorry about the angst yesterday. Heere's some pure, short fluff:) Will you accept my apology?

Jeremy sighed as he flung himself onto his bed. He'd had a horrible day. He'd give the wrong answer twice, failed two tests, and gotten gum stuck on one of his favorite sweaters.

And Michael barely even cared! You would think that his boyfriend would be sweet and caring, but no! He just said something along the lines of 'yep, we're losers. But college will be good, I swear.'

Jeremy sighed. He just wanted to cuddle Michael and play video games, but Mikey said he was 'busy' and 'he'll text him later'. Yeah right.

Jeremy's phone went off. He rushed over to grab it, forgetting how upset he was with Michael.

My Player Two🎧:
Do u wanna come over? I have something for u

Jeremy lightly smiled before responding back that he'd be over soon.

Jeremy opened Michael's front door. "Hello?"

Michael bounced down the stairs singing back. "My name is elder Price!"

Jeremy chuckled, his anger for the day slowly going away just by being near his boyfriend.

"Come on! It's downstairs ." Michael lead Jeremy to the basement, and when he opened the door, Jeremy almost laughed at how sweet it was.

Michael had set up a pillow fort for them, along with junk food, video games, and he'd even put fairy lights around it for when it gets dark.

"Come on! Oh, I also got you some of my PJ's because I'm like, 95% sure you don't want to sleep in those." Michael pointed at Jeremy's outfit.

"Y-you um, you did all this for me?"

"Duh! Who else would I do it for? Now come on and get comply clothes on so we can cuddle and play video games. That's what you want to do, right?"

Jeremy nodded as he quickly took off his pants and shirt, putting on the big, baggy shirt and pants Michael had given him.

"I mean, you could've gone to the bathroom and changed, but I'm not complaining." Michael chucked to cover his blushing face.

Jeremy walked over and planted a firm kiss on his lips before grabbing Michael's hand and pulling him to the fort.

Michael sat down first and pulled Jeremy into his lap, grabbing controllers for both of them.

"You okay?" Michael asked. "Is this okay?"

"It's perfect Mikey. You're the best boyfriend like, ever." Jeremy turned and kissed his lips before sitting back in his original position.

"But I'm still gonna beat your ass at this game."

"Yah right, nerd!"