Boyf Riends- Secrets pt6

Oh my god this story never ends, but do I actually want it to? Also warning (?) smut MENTIONED. Literally that's it.

"Thanks for coming guys! I had fun!" Jeremy held the door open for his friends as they all headed home for the night. Once they had all left, Michael put his head on Jeremy's shoulder, sighing.

"How'd you make friends so easily? I've been here all my life and not made a single friend, yet you managed to be friends with like, all of the popular people."

Jeremy chuckled before moving to peck him on the lips. "I honestly have no idea. Hey, now that they left, what do you want to do?"

Michael thought for a minute. "How about truth or dare? That's always fun." Michael gave a overly dramatic wink, making Jeremy burst out into nervous laughter.

Michael grabbed Jeremy's hand and lead him upstairs to his room, but before they made it, Evan stopped them.

"H-hey boys, um, we were gonna head out for a while, if that's okay? I mean, I don't want you two to be totally alone, but Zoe-"

"Papa, it's okay. Is dad going too?"

"Y-yeah! Um, we're going together. Will you boys be okay?... Alone?"

"Yeah, papa! Jeremy and I are just gonna play truth or dare." Michael opened his door, and guided Jeremy in. "See you tomorrow! Love yah!"

Jeremy and Michael sat on the floor of Mikey's bedroom, sitting across from each other. "Okay, I'll go first. Mikey, truth or dare?"

"Pfft. Truth. I don't trust you." Jeremy acted offended.

"Okay... who was your first kiss?"

"Seriously? What do you not understand by 'I didn't have friends until you came here'? Obviously you!"

"Okay, okay, your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

Jeremy thought for a second. "Truth."

"Okay, uh, have you kissed anyone besides me?"

Jeremy's face went bright red. "Y-yeah. MY TURN. Truth or dare?"

"Dare, Heere."

"I dare you to... kiss me. On the cheeks of course."

"Which ones?" Michael asked, before getting his arm slapped by Jeremy. "Okay, okay. One kiss coming up."

He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, but at the last second Jeremy turned his head, and his kiss was placed on his lips.

Michael pulled away. "Hey, you cheated!" Jeremy just moved closer, a wild emotion in his eyes.

"It's your turn, Mikey."

Jeremy moved onto Michael's lap, straddling him. Michael's breath hitched as Jeremy shifted a bit.

"J-Jeremy. T-t-truth or dare?"

"Truth." He leaned in closer, to where Michael could feel his breath on his neck.

Suddenly a bit more confident, Michael said with a smirk in his voice, "Do you wanna hang for a bit?"