Boyf Riends-Halloween Costumes

Low key Angst? I'm sorry, tomorrow it'll be hella fluffy

This takes place directly after Michael in the Bathroom

"...Burn it." Michael mumbled as he threw old treasured items into the fire he'd created.

His hand reached for something else to throw in, and realizing what he'd grabbed, he stopped.

It was their Halloween album. Every memory they'd had, they out in this book. It always made him smile when he looked through the album.

He shakily opened it, the flipped to the first page.

He chuckled slightly at the old handwriting, barley being about to make out what it said. Not that he needed to know what it said. He'd memorized it.

Thing One and Thing Two: 6 years old

That's when they had started to write it down. A childhood theory that they would be best friends for forever, and make even more costumes, maybe until they died.

Michael smiled as the memory came back to him.

"Really? You want to be that?" Michael had asked in his high pitched voice.

"W-we, we don't, we don't have to-"

"No! I want to match with you! I'll be whatever you want to be!" Michael gave Jeremy a huge smile, trying to convey his feelings threw it.

Michael's smile turned to a frown at the happy memory. He quickly flipped pas a few pages.

Mario and Luigi: 10 years old

Michael smiled as he'd remembered how they'd argued about who'd be who. It had caused a 'huge' fight between the two, but in the end, they'd made up.

Michael wished it was still as simple as that.

"M-Micha?" Jeremy asked hesitantly at the lunch table. "What?" Michael snapped back.

Jeremy took a deep breath. "I-I think you should be Mario. C-cuz, the red?"

Michael slowly uncrossed his arms, looking at Jeremy with a new sense of pure happiness.

"You'd... you'd let me?"

"Yeah," Jeremy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I-I'm sorry, by the way. I-I hate it when we fight."

Michael smiled. "Me too."

Michael turned a few more pages, stopping cold when he saw this entry.

Pac-Man and Blinky: 15 years old

Michael blinked back the tears as the picture danced around him.

"I'm so pumped! This is like, the most radical thing we've ever done!"

"Michael, please don't ever say that again." Michael laughed, and adjusted his Pac-Man costume.

"Okay, but like, you've got to admit this is super cool."

"Oh no doubt." Jeremy smiled. "Hey, have we written in the book yet? For next year?"

"I don't think so." Michael awkwardly rushed to grab the book, opening to the new page.

"Alright, you still good with that one idea?" Jeremy nodded excitedly.

"Yeah!"

Michael frowned at the picture-less page.

Werewolf and Vampire: Age 16

Michael closed the book with a loud slam, shaking him from his thoughts. Taking a few deep breaths, he held it over the burning fire.

"Super burn it."