Tree Bros- Deadman pt2

pArT tWo paRt twO PaRt TwO

Also, Deadpool is definitely different from the Deadpool you guys know. I don't want Connor out there, killing people, you know? Besides, we've had enough murder from Michael already.

"Hey sweetheart, come here often?" Evan leaned against the side of the building, totally confident.

"Of course he comes here often, Evan." Evan got off the wall, and continued to talk to himself. "Uh, so, want to uh, go over to my house?"

Evan shook his head. "No, too, too formal."

"What are you doing? Practicing how to ask me out?"

Evan jumped at the voice before trying to lean against the wall behind him. He tried to look bored with the conversation. "Maybe. What are you doing?"

"Well, I couldn't choose between robbing a bank or giving candy to a baby, so..." Deadpool trailed off, a smirk present in his voice.

"So you came to bother me?" Evan crossed his hands over his chest.

"Exactly!" Deadpool laughed slightly, and Evan almost thought it sounded beautiful.

Almost.

"So wait, what were you actually doing? Before I got here?" Evan took a deep breath, trying again to look confident.

"Well, I was going to accept your offer from yesterday, but if you don't want to, that's cool." Evan started to walk away like he was about to go stop crimes.

3...2..1

"Wait!"

There it is, just like Jared said.

"Yeah?"

"Are you... serious? About wanting to go with me?" He seemed almost... nervous. Evan kinda liked this side of him.

Evan rolled his eyes and continued to walk, making sure to sway his hips as he did.

"Spidey! Stop." Evan jumped as Deadpool jumped down in front of him.

Deadpool pushed him up against the brick wall in the alleyway, hovering slightly over him.

"You're driving me crazy." Deadpool growled at Evan, and Evan just gave him a hidden smirk.

"Really? Why? You have a world full of other people who would move the world if you asked them." Evan ducked down under his arms, walking backwards away from the other boy. "So why don't you go ask one of them to-"

"Because I. Like. You." Evan stopped at the real ness in his voice.

"What?" He asked meekly.

Deadpool sighed, and pulled Evan further down the alleyway so no one could see them.

"I like you. I know, I know I flirt with everyone, and I know I'm not the most sane, but I... I like you, damnit."

He gently lifted off the bottom part of Spider-Man's mask, and ripped his off. Before Evan could get a good look at him though, he was met with Deadpools cold lips.

It didn't last long, and once Deadpool pulled away, Evan let out a loud gasp.

"Yeah, I know. I'm not, I'm not like, good looking, or-"

"Connor? Connor Murphy?" Connor perked up. "You know me?"

"Um, uh, yeah?" Evan pulled the rest of his mask up, and now it was Connors turn to gasp.

"Evan Hansen? Oh my fucking god."

Evan laughed gently, a huge blush present on his face. "I'm, I'm sorry that I'm probably not what you were expecting."

"Well, you weren't what I was expecting." Evan dropped his head, knowing that this would happen. "You're better."

Evan perked up. "Really?" Connor nodded his head.

Evan smiled, and stood on his top toes to reach Connors lips. After placing a soft kiss on his lips, he pulled away and put on his mask.

"I'll see you later, Deadpool." Evan smiled, leaving a heart stricken boy behind.

Connor watched Evan as he swung away.

"Well, I'm absolutely fucked."