3

"Hey, I heard that there will be a tranfree today."

"Really? Warn him or her about Younha then."

"Poor Wonwoo, he just had to like Younha."

"What is worst then being killed by your love?"

I was unaware of the two gossipers as i looked out of the window.

So i wasnt dreaming huh? I still have the box with me.

I wonder if the old lady was still at the alley. I guess i'll return the box to her someday.

"But why did Younha kill Wonwoo though?"

My ears perked up when i heard both of our names.

"She was probably jealous of Racy who got close to him."

I clenched my fist when i heard her name.

Racy.

I did not kill Wonwoo. But i am guilty because I am not able to do anything for him.

- 2 months back -

It was lunch time.
I walked towards my locker to keep my textbook.

I received a note from my best friend Racy to meet her at the rooftop.

I hesitated. Because the school rooftop is a restricted area. I might get caught if i were to sneak in.

But I shook off the thought anyways as Racy was the daughter of the school principal. He must've allowed her.

I snuck in from the door that led to the rooftop.

I saw two familiar figures standing in the open space.

It was Racy and Wonwoo.

Racy's back was facing me while Wonwoo was facing me.

I hid behind the big cardboards that were lying around since they havent notice my presence.

They seemed to be talking about something serious because their expressions said so.

"Racy, please stop this." Wonwoo said in an exaggerated tone.

"You always suffered because of Younha, havent you have had enough of all this?" Racy asked, raising her voice a little, as if she knew I was listening.

"Yes, I have had enough..."

He took a step back.

The bright and sunny weather turned dark and cloudy. Gradually, it began pouring. Thunders were roaring.

"I have had enough of all this."

He took another step back.

I didnt know i was such a burden to everyone.

I ran out of my hiding spot after sensing what wonwoo was going to do.

"Wonwoo! Please stop!" I shouted.

She smirked.

The three of us stood in the rain, drenched wet.

"I'm sorry, Younha. I cant protect you anymore." Wonwoo said as he stood onto the edge of the rooftop.

"Please, Wonwoo. Lets talk, come down." I stood rooted in my tracks, afraid about what Wonwoo would do if i move any closer.