17

" Careful, Jungkook. You might slip." I raised my voice as i walked closer to him.

He just has a lot of energy today that I can't keep up.

"Younha, come here!" He shouted. He gestures for me to go over to him. I walk to him, but it seems like he can't wait any longer so he ran to me.

He accidentally slips and made a thud sound. I don't know why that made me laugh. But i laughed my heart out.

Instead of helping him up, I continued laughing. I laughed so hard that my stomach is starting to hurt.

Tears of joy filled my eyes as i squatted down, still laughing at him.

"The heck, Jungkook..." I look at him, as he is still on the sand.

"I don't know if i should be happy because this is the first time i heard you laugh or be offended because you only laughed when u saw me slip."

"Just be happy then." I said as I walked closer to him.

"You should be, too." He smiles as i reached out my hand.

"Don't pull me down again like you did the other day."

"Okay..." I helped him get up.

"Yay!" He suddenly shouts and raised up both of his arms.

"What now...?"

"Younha, level 999 unlocked. I made her laugh!"

"Huh." I scoffed jokingly.

"Why are you so happy about that?"

"Because it's the first time i heard you laugh."He said as he stared at me innocently.

"I guess this is my first time laughing in two months." I said awkwardly as I scratched my cheek.

"Really?"

"pfft. yeah. Im not like you who laughs every single second." I said teasingly.

"Then I'll make you laugh every second too!"

"No thanks. My laughter is expensive." I said shrugging.

"So, what is it that you want to show me?" I ask.

His eyes lit up again as he points at somewhere.

"There's some kind of bridge down there." He said while leading me to the 'bridge' he found.

The breeze feels really nice there and I sat down on the edge of it while he stands beside me.

I look up at him and saw him with his eyes closed and a smile plastered on his face.

His hair was gently tousled by the wind.

Im glad we decided to come here

A smile is also drawn on my face and I slowly closed my eyes to feel the wind.

"Hello!" Jungkook shouted. There were echoes returning. He giggles and seems amazed.

"Jungkook! Younha!" He shouted again, and echoes returned.

"You know, when i'm in a wide space like this, i would sometimes shout my feelings or things that linger in my mind and I would feel better."

"What did you shout?"

"Hmm, i just said that i'm fine and i hope my parents would be fine wherever they are.

He fell silent and seems uncomfortable for a second.