21

I don't want to waste any time. I will do whatever I want with him before the time comes.

"Guess who." I smiled as I covered his eyes from behind.

"Younha..." His voice sounded so lifeless and it made my smile fade. He turns around and look at me.

The moment our eyes met, I already knew that he knows. His lips began to quiver and I immediately pulled him close.

"Don't think about it." I said as I hugged him tighter.

"Forget about it." I chanted.

I held back my tears once again when I felt Jungkook's shoulder shaking hard.

"Jungkook...." I can't hold back my tears anymore. Like just now, it fell down my cheeks again.

Jungkook also wraps his arm around me tightly, nuzzling his face on my nape.

"I'm scared..." He mumbled weakly.

"I am too. I am scared to lose you."

We just sat on the couch, still grieving about the shocking news we came to heard of.

Every time i think about what Mrs Choi said, there will be a lump in my throat and tears will form in my eyes again.

I was staring into space while Jungkook fished something out of his pocket.

Its my ideal date list.

He looks up at me and I already knew what he wanted to do.

"Shall we complete that?" I smiled sadly. He pursed his lips and nodded slightly.

"Aw... come on, cheer up!" I said. But there is still a sorrowful look on his face.

"How can I do that?"

"Here." I said as I tugged the end of his lips, making his smile forcefully.

"There you go." I tried to laugh. But it sounded awkward. I sighed and slumped back down on the couch.

"Come on. Let's enjoy the moment while it still lasts, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now where do we start?"

The amusement park.

We rode all the rides there. Whether it's boring or extreme.

I enjoyed every minute and cherished every moment. Jungkook is also having fun with a huge smile on his face!

We just want to forget everything that is happening and make a world only the both of us know.

"Younha! Let's ride the roller coaster again!"

"Wait! I'm still dizzy." I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Okay. Then let's go ride the teacups."

.

"Younha! Here's you water!" Jungkook ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

Im sprawled on a nearby bench, on the verge of passing out. I took the cold bottle and pressed it against my temple.

"I will not let you spin the teacups again." I said and he smiles apologetically saying sorry.

"Your sorry won't make my dizziness go away."

He pouts and looks at me with concern.

"Rest for awhile." He said as he sat next to me. I froze when he suddenly grabbed my head, putting it down on his lap. So i am now lying on his lap.

"There, im sorry, okay?" He said.

I look away, trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

I don't mind being dizzy as long as I can lie on his lap.

I felt his caress my hair as he hums quietly.

"Can we ride the carousel?" Jungkook asked.

"I want to ride the horses."

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged.

I headed for the biggest horse while Jungkook follows me behind. I climbed up to sit on it. Jungkook climbs on it after me.

"Eh, why are we on the same horse." I asked Jungkook who sat behind me.

"I saw this in a movie. A guy and a girl sat on the same horse when they went to the amusement park." He said innocently. And i felt like strangling the person who made such a cringe-worthy scene.

"You don't have to do whatever u see in a movie."

"But they both like it."

"Do I look like I like it?"

"Yes. Your cheeks will turn red whenever I am very close to you and you seem to like it. And your cheeks are red now." He points at my cheek. I slapped his finger away and turned in front.

Damn, he is pretty observant.

"Let's ride that!" He said as he points at the ferris wheel.

"I want to ride that too."

The line for that ride is long. But it's worth the wait.

We glanced at the magnificent view as our mouths dropped in awe.

I turned to Jungkook next to me, expecting to see an excited smile on his face. But he is just staring down with a small smile.

Loneliness is visible in his eyes.

"Jungkoo—"

"Younha." I saw how he clenched his fist on his lap.

"Im sorry."

"Dont-"

"No...I couldn't keep my promises." He looks down, feelings shameful.

"None of us knew that this will happen, it's not your fault."

"Still...."

"Jungkook, look at me." I said as I placed a hand on his cheek, causing him to turn to look at me.

"Don't feel horrible about that. You stood by my side until now. And that's already enough."

"Now, promise me. Let's not thinking about it anymore and enjoy the time we have together. Okay?" I said as I reached out my finger.

The ferris wheel stopped at the top.

He finally links my pinky with a smile.