28 (Final)

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Younha to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love, I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through the good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together."

"I, Kim Younha, take you, Jeon Jungkook to be my husband, my partner in life and my one and only true love, I will cherish our union and love you more than each day than I did before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through the good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we might face together."

"Groom, you may now kiss the bri—"

Before the priest can even finish his sentence, I already felt Jungkook's lips on mine. And the church was filled with oohs and ahhs. I let myself melt into the kiss. With our lips both moving rhythmically together. I felt him smile during the kiss and I smiled back too.

"I can't believe you are finally mine." He says after parting from the kiss.

"I can't believe I'm actually yours." I joked back.

4 years later—

"Jung—Ha eun! Be careful! You're gonna fall." Jungkook got hold of Ha eun  before she falls off the dining table. Ha eun is our youngest daughter. Our mornings are always a chaotic war.

"Thanks." I heaved out a long sigh.

"No problem, princess."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"But wonwoo called Racy that..."

"I said no."

"Okay." He pouts.

"Daddy, you're like so much older than me you shouldn't pout." Jungha interrupted, shaking his head in disapproval.

"I only do that to mummy." Jungkook says waving it off.

"Jungha, finish your breakfast quickly and dad will bring you to school on the way to his work."

"Okay."

"Bye, lil bean." He said while nuzzling his nose onto Ha eun's nose.

"And you too, princess." He says before pecking my lips.

"I said no kissing in front of kids!"

"That's not a kiss, its only a peck, unless you want one."

"But-" He pecked my lips and again and it made a 'smooch' sound.

"Take care. I love you."

"Love you too."