23

I ran to his body and he felt so hot. But he is shaking due to the coldness.

"Jungkook!"

What's happening?

I stopped moving when I saw his pendant getting dull. It's beam is flickering fast like a dying flashlight. And that made me sweat coldly.

What does it mean?

I hug his body very close to me, I wrapped my arms around his torso as I buried my head on his shoulder.

I cry again. I felt like my nightmare is getting close.

"Younha," I felt his hot breath on my ear, and also the struggle in his voice.

"Jungkook please, don't leave me yet. We still have a lot things to do! We gotta  celebrate Christmas, and we have to make the ideal date list too!"

"Please Jungkook....not yet...." I bawled.

"Younha, I have to say something." He said as he reached out for my cheek with his warm hand and he looks directly into my eyes.

His eyes are so glossy and he can barely open them.

I placed my hand on his and giving it a tight squeeze.

"I will never...ever...forget you. I will be your guardian angel. Forever." He said as he linked our foreheads together.

I cried harder at his words.

"Why...why do you sound like you're leaving already...?"

He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Younha. Guess what? I learned something important." He smiles cheekily. But it looks weak.

"What...." I sniffle as I reach out my hands to wipe away the tears that are falling down on his cheeks.

"It's about this feeling....I love you."

He smile gently, before leaning in to put his lips on mine. His eyes are closed, so are mine. His lips are ghosting ever so gently above mine. His kiss is featherlight, yet its filled with emotions. The kiss is delicate.

It's perfect.

However, his legs are slowing disappearing and so are his hands.

And those parts that are disappearing, have a bright light in it, like it's covering his skin. Some glittery dust float around as some of his parts start to disappear.

He slowly pulled away and looks down on his hands and feet. His arms and thighs are now slowly disappearing.

I bit my lips as I also looked at his disappearing limps.

He looks up at me and flashes a reassuring smile.

But even though his hands are already bright with some flecks of glitter, I can still feel his hands and warmth as if it still there.

"Don't be sad, Younha." He said as he kisses my forehead and caressed my hair.

"How about you....do you...feel the same?" He asks shyly, with blushes decorating his cheeks.

"What kind of question is that, of course I do."

He smiles in relief.

Now, his lower abdomen is starting to disappear.

"I'm glad." He says smiling.

I pulled his close as we hugged, he squeezes me and burry his face on my hair.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

His chest is now disappearing.

I will never forget the feeling of being in his warm soothing arms.

Never.

I felt some wetness on my nape and I know...he is crying for the last time.

"I'm so glad I existed." Jungkook mumbles.

"Jungkook..." I pulled away from him and looks at him directly in his eyes.

"Do you know what I wished for?"

His shoulders are now disappearing.

"What did you wished for?"

"Happiness."

"Thank you for being my happiness, Jungkook."

But how can I be happy now that he is going away.

He closed his eyes as another tear dared to escape.

He opens them again and flashes me a beautiful smile.

"I love you." He leans to plant a kiss on my lips.

But before he could even reach, he is....gone.

There's some specks of glitter in the air.

All that's left, was the pendant he was wearing. But it's not shining anymore.

I look at the pendant blankly before picking it up.

I clutched it near my heart as I look at somewhere empty.

He is already gone. Just like that.

My eyes are already swollen from all the crying, yet another new set of hot tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Jungkook...

With weak legs, I stood up and carefully wore his necklace.

I didn't know this will happen so soon.

I bit my lower lips hard and I can already taste the blood and it's stinging badly.

But the pain is nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

Suddenly, something caught my eyes. I looked at his bed and saw the white rose that the little boy gave me.

Why does he have this?

The rose reminds me of true love. The type of love that is strong enough to change everything. It could possibly...grant a wish.

I sneered at my own imagination.

Like this rose could grant me a wish. Like it could bring Jungkook back.

I lied down on his bed and hugged my knees and I wished for Jungkook to come back.

"I miss you already, Jungkook." I cried harder.

I can't even explain this feeling. It's even worse than when my parents died.

I brought the rose and the pendant close to me.

Wishing that all of this was just a bad dream.