26

I flipped and tossed in my bed.

I couldn't sleep.

What does that mean? Lost stars?

"Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?" A faint melody can be heard in my room.

"Who are we?" The singing continued.

I closed my eyes, melting myself into the music. His voice was as soft and sweet as honey. The guitar, the singing, the lyrics and everything just accomplished each other perfectly.

"Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?" It took me not long enough to realise that the lyrics were the same as of what I read from the book.

"Who are you?" I mumbled as I fell asleep to the singing.

"Oh, it's me."

"If we're not careful, it turns into reality."

"But don't you dare let out best memories give you sorrow."

"Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer."

"Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending."

"Where we are dancing in our tears."

"Younha? Are you ready?"

"Hm, just a minute." I said as I hastily pulled my luggage along.

Yup, it's finally the day I return home. It's been a week since I woke up from that coma. And the singing, I don't hear it anymore, after that night, I don't hear it anymore.

"Why do you still have that book with you?" Racy said as she grimaced at the old, filthy book I have in my hands.

"Well, I don't know who left it in the room, but it has my name on it so I might as well keep it."

"Your name?" She asked questioningly as she peered over the book in my hand.

"I don't see any words." I frown at her words before checking out the book myself. It...really have nothing written on it. Even the cover. Nothing.

"Here, get in." The Wonwoo guy said after opening the car door for me.

"You should help Racy instead. Why are you even helping an outsider and not your girlfriend?" I asked jokingly.

"She's not my girlfriend..." I can see blushes of red decorating his cheeks as he said that.

"You like her, don't you?" I laughed and enter the car, slamming the door closing it before he could say anything.

"Yeah, yeah. You can leave now. I'm not a baby." I said to Racy, pushing her outside my door.

"Are you sure you're okay on your own?" She asked once again, raising her eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, madam. Go have fun with your boyfriend." I punch her shoulder teasingly.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Awh, come on! GET TOGETHER ALREADY" I shouted the last three words purposely wanting to let that wonwoo guy hear it.