daniel imagine

*you are logans roommate and have already known the guys for a while*

3rd person POV.

y/n was sitting on the edge of the pool in at the boys house talking to Corbyn. back in the house daniel was sitting on the couch absent mindedly staring at y/n.

"dude just talk to her, its better than staring at her from a far. you look like a complete weirdo" jonah  said walking in the room with two glasses of lemonade; handing one to daniel as he spoke.

"thanks and how am i supposed to talk to her when i can barely get a few words out before i start stuttering and make no sense" daniel asked.

jonah sat next to him and sighed.

"look shes all alone now that corbyn's coming inside. just go over there and talk to her. what's the worst that could happen?" he joked.

"well for one, i could say the most stupid thing ever and have her hate me" daniel sighed

"but fine i will go and tak to her" daniel said getting up and walking towards y/n

as daniel walked out corbyn came in.

"so what were you and y/n talking about?" asked jonah

"oh just that she has this crush on daniel and doesn't want to tell him because she thinks he wont feel the same way" corbyn shrugged.

"honestly fate has a funny way of showing itself" jonah laughed.

"why do you say that?" corbyn asked sitting down next to him

"cause i was just talking to daniel about the same exact thing" jonah laughed even more.

both jonah and corbyn looked outside to see daniel and y/n sitting by the edge of the pool. y/n was laughing at something daniel had said.

"they do look pretty cute together. i ship them" corbyn said relaxing on the couch

"i agree" jonah said in a british voice.