zach imagine for CarolReffett

Carolreffett

*trigger warning!?

Carol's POV

"CAROL HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM" my boyfriend zach yelled at me for the millionth time today.

and by 'them' he was referring to all the hate comments on all my pictures.

"i know but it's hard not to when it's all i see on every picture that i post" i try to say as calmly as possible.

"WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER WHAT THEY SAY ANYWAY. YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NONE OF IT IS TRUE" he yelled getting even more annoyed.

"babe please stop yelling" i said getting a bit scared at his tone.

"HOW CAN I NOT YELL! WE GO THROUGH THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME. IM JUST TIRED OF TELLING YOU THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN" he said running his fingers through his hair.

"babe ple-" i tried to say but he cut me off.

"i have to go to rehearsals. if you'd rather listen to them and not me than whatever" he said as he left slamming the door behind him.

as soon as he left i fell to my knees and started to cry. you see, what zach doesn't know is that i had started to cut.

i really tried to listen to him when he said to ignore the hate, but a few weeks ago it became to much. i had just posted a picture of zach and I when we went to the beach with the boys

 i had just posted a picture of zach and I when we went to the beach with the boys

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was a great day until I posted the picture. as soon as i posted it people where commenting such harsh things like
"eww your so ugly"
or "dude your going to break his back with how fat you are"

or

"why is he with you? you honestly so ugly smh"

i couldn't take it so i went into the bathroom. i hadn't cut before and i didn't have any blades so i took them from a razor. i was silently debating whether or not I should do it before actually doing it. 

zach and the boys weren't coming home anytime soon so i took my time with each cut. i hurt at first, but the more i thought about all the comments the less it hurt. i mean it hurt less than having to wake up to thousands of hate comments on your posts everyday. 

that was three weeks ago...

after that day i started making it a habit of myself to cut at least once or twice a day. the only reason zach didn't notice is because i wear a lot of bracelets or long sleeve shirts, plus at the time that i started cutting he had just started rehearsals for tour, which meant he wasn't here during the day.

my knees hurt from being on the floor so long. i got up and went to my room. 

as usual my phone began to buzz with notifications. me being me read them.