another member has a crush on you

Zach

you and zach met at meet and greet and instantly hit it off. you became friends with the rest of the boys as well.  everything was fine except for the fact that daniel had developed a crush on you. all the boys new it except you.  it was the reason that whenever you and Daniel were sitting together zach would scoot in between you two and never left you alone for more than a minute with Daniel. You eventually found out and let him down easy. you only saw Daniel as a friend and nothing more

 Daniel

you had met the boys several times. every time you went to see the boys Jonah would always get nervous or stutter while talking to you. one day the boys decided to play soccer in the backyard. Jonah waited for everyone to leave and pulled you to the side to confess his feelings. you let him down easily by telling him that you loved him but as a brother.  when the 2 of you went outside Daniel looked at you nervously because somehow he knew about Jonah's crush on you. you responded by kissing him on the cheek and telling him the you loved him.

jonah:

you and Jonah had been dating since before he was in a band. when he finally introduced you to the other members, one of them couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Jonah noticed this and said "yo corbyn, stop staring at my girlfriend"
while putting a protecting arm around you.
 "oh uh what, i wasn't staring' corbyn said nervously. you giggled at hid reaction.
"either way she's taken" jonah said kissing you cheek. corbyn held his hands up in defense and said 'ok' and walked away awkwardly. after that you and corbyn became good friends and you even help him get his now girlfriend Christina.

corbyn:

corbyn was reluctant to introduce you to the boy at first, but after you begged him too he finally said yes. he immediately regretted his decision seeing as jack had been absent mindlessly flirting with you the whole day you were there. the worst part was you didn't even notice.
"yo jack please stop flirting with MY girlfriend" corbyn said putting  enfasis on the word MY.
"yo bro calm down im not flirting with your girlfriend" jack said getting up and leaving awkwardly. corbyn felt guilty and sat down next to you.
"im an idiot. im sorry" he said to you.
"aww babe are you jealous, cause if you are, i want you to know that none of these guys compare to you. i only love you" you said kissing him. he kissed back and pulled away.
"i guess i should you apologize to jack for yelling at him earlier" he said as he got up to look for jack.

jack:

logan introduced you to the boys and you immediately fell in love with jack. the feelings were mutual. what you didn't know what at the same time you were falling for jack, zach was falling for you. it hurt him to see you fall for his best friend, but he respected it and let you be happy. if you were happy then he was happy. just know that if jack ever hurt you zach would be the first one to punch jack in the face.