how you break up 2/5

jack:

there were a lot of rumors going around about jack cheating on you. of course you trusted him. you've been dating for a year and a half. but recently all you got on twitter were people telling that jack was cheating on you with different girl. it didn't help that jack was almost never home or he was always 'out with the boys' like he would say. 

you had grown tired of the same excuse and were staring to believe the rumors.

i mean look at jack, what girl wouldn't want to be with him. he can literally get any girl he wants. you thought to your self.

you knew he wasn't going to be home anytime soon so you didn't wait up for him and went to bed. 

it was 1 in the morning when jack finally came home. you woke up at the sound of the door slamming. jack walked into the room and saw you awake

"sorry y/n i didn't mean to wake you" jack said.

"its ok-" you stopped once you noticed his shirt more specifically the lipstick stain on his collar.

"what?" he asked

"jack where were you?" you asked crossing your arms.

"i told you i was with the boys and Logan" he explained. you got angry and got up from the bed. you walked towards him and grabbed his collar

"THEN WHAT IS THIS?" you whisper/yelled at him.

"oh thats, thats um-" he stuttered.

"save it. i should have listened to everyone else when they told me you were cheating" you said with tears in your eyes. 

you grabbed a suitcase and put in all your essentials before grabbing a coat and walking out.

"y/n im not cheating on you. where are you going it 1 in the morning" he yelled chasing after you.

"im going to a friends house and i'll be back for my stuff tomorrow" you said heading out the door and calling an uber to your friends house.

Daniel:

 Daniel was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. he was there when you were scarred, he cuddled with you when you were sad, he would always try and make you laugh,he was the definition of the perfect boyfriend. but that was the problem. he was so perfect that you felt you didn't deserve him. he came into your life in a time where you needed him most and helped you back up. he picked up your broken pieces and mended them back together

he came in the time where you felt no one would ever love you and showed you that someone could. that was him. he loved you. you couldn't imagine how someone as loving, caring, gentle, humble and all around perfect as him could ever love someone as broken as you. you finally decided that you didn't want to hold daniel back like you thought you were. you were going to leave him. as much as it hurt you, you wanted Daniel to find someone who could make him as happy as he made you. that morning daniel and the boys left early for rehearsals. you waited until they left and starting packing your things. your plan was to fly far away from this place, so you bought a plane ticket to (i dont you decide). before you left you wrote Daniel a letter:

dear Daniel,

i wish it didn't have to be this way. i know that you already know this but i dont want you to ever forget. i love you. i always will. you were the only person to see though my flaws. you picked up my broken pieces and glued them back together. every time you say i love you, i can't help but wonder how can you love this broken girl. i want you to know that it's not your fault and you did nothing wrong. it just that i don't deserve you. you deserve the best and i know i can't give you that. your the best thing i have ever had a chance of loving. you deserve someone that can be as happy you are and someone who won't weigh you down and that's why im leaving. you might deny it, but i can see it in your eyes. i am grateful for all the memories we shared.

You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of her heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you're doing, where you are, who can help you reach your dreams and who can protect you from fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who can make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.  

leaving you is both the hardest and the best thing i can do. i say the best because now you may have a chance at finding happiness and if your happy then im happy. please know that you made my life great again. you made me see the light inside of darkness. you were my light. but i fear that i will soon fade because of me. i can't risk that so im leaving to prevent it from happening. i hope you know that i'll always love you, i will always care about you and i will carry all of our memories together close to my heart. i will miss you but i will never forget you and i will always love you.

Choosing the person you want to share your life with is one of the most important decisions any of us makes. Ever. Because when it's wrong, it turns your life to grey. And sometimes, sometimes you don't even notice. im happy you chose me. Your love has brought glorious technicolor to my life. It's been there in the darkest of times, and I am the luckiest person alive for that gift. I hope I didn't take it for granted. I think maybe I did, because sometimes you don't see that the best thing that's ever happened to you is sitting there, right under your nose. But that's fine too. It really is. Because I've realized that no matter where you are, or what you're doing, or who you're with, I will always, honestly, truly, completely, love you. goodbye daniel...

you cried while writing this. you placed it on his pillow for him to find it and headed out the door.  daniel didn't get home until late that day. he called out for you but you didn't answer. he looked for you throughout the entire house but couldn't find you. thats when he saw the note laying still on his pillow. Daniel fell to his knees as he read it. he couldn't believe he had just lost the love of his life. little did she know that she was also the light of his life. little did she know she was fixing all the broken pieces he had.

A/N i was going to post all of the boys but daniels was just to much. btw some of the lines in the letter are from the movie love rosie

i will post the rest of the boys and yes i will post a how you two get back together