imagine for @KiaraPaz8

@KiaraPaz8

Kiara's POV

"baby I miss yoooouuu!" daniel said whining. his face held a sad expression.

"i know Dani, i miss you too" i said with the same expression as him.

just then someone shouted daniels name. "oh sorry babe i have to go. rehearsals" he said

"ok text you later" i said ending the facetime.

i was sad that i haven't seen him in 5 months and i missed him like crazy.
we facetime everyday, but i'm tired of seeing Daniel only through my computer screen.

a week ago my best friend jack and i planned a surprise visit to go see Daniel.
It was actually through Jack that i met Daniel.
me and jack have been best friends since birth. when the band first formed he wanted me to meet them, so i flew to L.A. All the boys were so nice to me.
I stayed there for a week. During that week me and Daniel got really close. He asked me out and we went exploring L.A together since it was also his first time being in L.A as well. when we got back to the boys house he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said Yes.
that was 1 year ago. and 5 months ago the boys started their tour.

a week ago Jack called me telling me that the person who's supposed to start their show in new York in 2 weeks (i can't remember what they are called) canceled and that he thought i could come and start for them.
I said yes and told him to keep it a secret. we agreed that i would fly to new York and stay with the guys for the time they were going to be in New York.

---

for 2 whole weeks I've been rehearsing the song i was going to sing. i was planning on singing can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley, but Haley Reinhardt version. i was also going to play the piano while singing it.

today i was getting in a plane to go to new York. the boys got to New York yesterday. Jack was supposed to pick me up at the airport and we would drive to the hotel so i could get ready.

the show started at 7:00 pm.

----skip plane ride just because I feel like it-

i got my luggage and waited for jack to come pick me up.

i got a text from him saying he was on his way

"hey stranger' I heard someone say. i looked up from my phone to see jack standing in front of me.

"JACK. im missed you so much" i screamed as i hugged him.

"i missed you too. we all miss you. especially Daniel. all he does is mope around and complain about how much he misses you" jack explained

"aww i can't wait to see him tonight" i said excitedly

we exited the airport and drove to the hotel.

jack told me that i was sharing a room with Christina (corbyn's girlfriend, AKA DA queen).

"ok so get ready, i will come get you when we're ready to leave" jack said opening the door to the room for me to go in and then closing it.

"hey, long time no see. i didn't know you were coming. jack only told me i was gonna have a room mate" Christina said getting up and hugging me.

"i'm hear to surprise Daniel and also im supposed to start the show for the boys" i told her.

"you staying the whole week?" she asked. i nodded in response.

"oh good i couldn't possibly stay a whole week with a bunch of boys by myself" she said putting her hand on her chest for dramatic effect.

i laughed at her and then got up to get ready. It was 4:30 and the show started at 7:00.