jonah imagine

y/n POV

Jonah and I were in the living room watching a harry potter marathon. "babe i'll be back i have to use the bathroom" i said getting up.

"do you want me to pause it?" he asked. "nah its OK" i said heading to the bathroom. i did my business and as soon as i washed my hands i turned around and that's when i saw it. 

there was a huge harry spider on the floor. i immediately jumped on the counter.   "JONAH" i screamed "JONAH HURRY UP" I screamed once again. "IM COMING" he shouted. i heard his footsteps get closer.

"y/n what are you doing?" he asked once he spotted me on top of the sink.

"Jonah there's a spider on the floor!!!" i said terrified.

"what where?" he said looking around. "right there" i said pointing to the floor.

"are you serious, is that why your on the sink?" he asked. "well yes i dont want to die" i said.

"aww look its just a baby" he said picking it up. 

"Jonah i will kill you if you come any closer" i said in a warning tone.

"y/n he just wants a hug" Jonah said bringing the spider closer.

"JONAH STOP" i yelled in fear. "aww poor little thing" he joked. 

"jonah please stop" i begged. "ok, ok, fine" he said laughing. 

then he made belief that he was going to throw it at me. i screamed. "JONAH I SWEAR IM LEAVING YOU" i said.

"ok fine i will let it go" he said. i followed him from behind as he placed the spider outside so it could leave.

"there, better" he asked hugging me. "yes better" i said smiling. he kissed my head and said "lets go back to watching harry potter".

A/N honestly i would of killed him. this would be the death of jonah marais if he did that to me.