imagine for unfortunately_me

3rd perdon pov

Daniel was sitting on the couch watching Michelle laugh at something zach said. he was glaring at him. Daniel has had crush on Michelle since they first met, but he knew that zach had developed a crush as well. to say he was jealous was an understatement. all Daniel wanted was a chance with her, but he couldn't do that with zach. "dude why do you look so angry?" Jonah asked sitting down next to him. "what im not angry, im fine" Daniel said trying to act cool. "yeah sure, whatever you say" Jonah said not believing Daniel one bit.

Daniel sighed and went back to watching Michelle and zach. Daniel really wanted to ask her out, but he was shy. he was the total opposite of zach. zach was super confident but Daniel was shy. zach was into pop music but Daniel preferred slow or classic. he figured he zach was the kind of guy you would want

"dude just ask her out?" jonah said 

"thats easier said than done, besides she looks really into zach not to mention he really likes her" Daniel 

" so what if zach likes her, you deserve to be happy too. you cant just hide your feelings forever" Jonah said patting Daniel on the back.

Daniel thought about what Jonah had said. he's right though i cant just hide my feelings forever. Daniel thought to himself. he smiled as he thought of how he was going to ask her out.

little did he know that as you left zach's side he was thinking the exact same thing. during the week there tension between zach and Daniel.

 it was now  Saturday and Michelle was coming over to the boys house. when Michelle pulled up  she heard shouts coming from the living room

"IM GOING TO ASK HER OUT FIRST " zach yelled. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO ASKS HER OUT FIRST" Daniel shouted back. 

"WELL SHE IS GOING TO CHOOSE ME" zach shouted "SHE SHOULD CHOOSE WHOEVER SHE WANT TO GO OUT WITH" Daniel shouted back

"whats going on in here?!" michelle yelled looking between the two boys.

"their fighting over you" jonah said walking by.

"what?" michelled asked confused.

"michelle we both like you and want to ask you to go out with us so who will you choose" zach said.

"wait right now?" she asked "yeah kind of" zach said in a duh tone.

"dude you can't expect her to just choose one of uas right now" daniel said finally speaking up. the whole time he had his head down.

"Michelle just choose one of us" zach said rolling his eyes at Daniel.

"he's right i can't just choose one of you right now. you both are so important to me and i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings" she said sincerely.

"fine we will give you time" zach said.

"thanks" she smiled.

a month had passed by since the fight. Michelle had gotten really close to Daniel. on the other hand zach was still friend with her but he met a girl and they had just started dating.

Michelle was sitting on the couch laughing at something Daniel had just said. "Michelle i have to um ask you something" Daniel said getting nervous.

"yeah?" Michelle said when she stopped laughing.

"will you um, will you um you know maybe go out with me?" Daniel asked super nervously. before Michelle could respond he kept talking

"like on a date i mean you dont have to really its just i really like you and we can go anywhere you like an-" Daniel started rambling but Michelle cut him off by kissing him."yes i would love to go out with you' she said smiling at him.

"you should shut me up more often" Daniel said.  Michelle laughed. "oh my God did i just say that out loud" Daniel said embarrassed. "yeah you did" Michelle replied laughing. she smiled and kissed him again.

A/N im soooooo sorry this is late. i had no internet. i literally wrote this and then the internet left so i had to wait util now to post it. i hope you like it and if not i can change it. im sorry i feel like i made zach a dick in this imagine and it wasn't my intention.

also im totally jonah in this imagine, just sipping my tea and watching the drama unfold in front of me.