Day 136

Your age doesn't really matter. Yes it dictates when you can drive and vote and things like that but there shouldn't be divisions by age, don't let people value you less because you're old or because you're young, God treats you the same. There are things you can learn from everyone weather they're younger than you or older than you. There is something about the innocent belief in a child that we can all learn from. The way children don't worry about tomorrow and don't put up any walls. Wisdom doesn't come with getting older, wisdom comes with your relationship with God which doesn't reflect your age at all. Yes those who are older than you have more experiences and that does give them more knowledge and they often do have good advice a lessons learned. They've also had more time with God and I think a lot of the time people who are older are also wiser because they've had longer to build their relationship with God. Don't judge people by how old they are and don't discount or count their words more because age. Everyone can teach us something and everyone can grow close to God. There is t a certain age where it's now you're this old you're wise and can get to know God. God wants to know children and adults. So don't let your age discourage you no matter how old you are.