Day 82

You can complain and get upset about everything that doesn't go your way. You can get mad and worked up. Go through your day worrying about what will happen next. You can hold grudges against everyone who made a mistake and letting whatever they did keep you from moving forward. You can live your day in fear that people won't like you and never know who likes the real you. You will end your day tied and frustrated, exhausted, hateful, and upset.

Or you can choose to walk close to God throughout your day. Then when bad things happen you can remember God can turn them into. When things fall apart you know that they can be put back together and look better than before. When you get angry at someone you have the strength to forgive them and save yourself from the anger. You can trust that God has a plan and let Him lead you in the right direction. You can go into each day with confidence and love because you're loved.Then you can end your day full of love, joy, and peace with God.

It's not hard to see which way is easier, or which way is the right way to go. Unfortunately they aren't the same choice. Following God and truly loving the life He wants you to is how you get the hope, peace, and joy, and it's hard and isn't ever going to get easier.