Day 50

At the end of the flood after 40 days of rain and even longer of waiting in a smelly boat there was the first rainbow. God had put them through all of that to save them, even though they knew that being on the ark saved them I bet many times they wished they weren't there. Stuck in a boat with the same people for months, dangerous animals at every turn, the smell of body odor and animals all concentrated together. I doubt any of them enjoyed it but without it no of them would've lived. Some troubles in our life are like that, necessary so that we can actually live the abundant life God planned for us. Don't get upset when things don't change soon, sometimes we need to wait on God's timing. Some situations suck and when we're in them they are endless, they are hopeless, and your ready to give up. You aren't the only one going through things like that and you aren't the only one thinking those thoughts, you wouldn't be the only one to give up but hopefully you join the people who kept fighting even when the end seemed like the only option. Those people who kept their faith even when it seemed completely irrational and they got through the darkness and found a rainbow and God's love, life, and light.