Day 96

Lying doesn't work out well. Either you get caught and get in trouble, you feel really bad about it, lying causes you to lie more and that leads you into situations you shouldn't be in, or something bad happens because of the lie. There isn't a way to win with lies. The Bible says many things about lies and none of them are, "it's ok to lie if it would be a lot easier." Once you lie you start to get yourself tangled in a web and you keep lying to keep your original lie from being discovered or you lie because you start to think it isn't that bad. Lying is bad it rips down relationships and can completely ruin your life. Not every lie will but one lie leads to another and before you realize it you're caught up in lies.

Half truths aren't ok either. They are like lies, ruin what is good and never really end up helping you. Sometimes it might seem like they do but you might not know the consequences your half truth will have. It's hard not to lie, especially for me, which is why I'm writing about it. You tell thousands of lies all the time and you don't realize how dangerous that can be. Be conscious when you lie and try to stop yourself before it happens, trying to stop yourself from lying is hard and you need to be aware of what you're saying constantly.