Day 75

Stand up for yourself. Don't be afraid to defend your beliefs and opinions. Remember to be respectful while you're defending yourself because you aren't trying to be a jerk. Don't try to be so considerate of others that you get walked over. Be selfless and worry about others but don't be afraid to make an argument or express a different opinion. Jesus was extremely selfless and went through His whole life prepared to die for everyone, but when people where selling stuff in God's house He went in there and flipped there tables. He wasn't afraid to tell them what they were doing was wrong and He doesn't want everyone to walk over you. He wants you to be happy not just burn yourself up for others happiness. Put other people before yourself and worry about their needs and happiness but don't forget about yourself as well.

Don't be afraid to challenge things, when you do it with respect and listen to all sides of the argument no one can really get mad at you for it and if they do then you're foolish. We aren't all always going to see everything the same way maybe someone corrects you on something you were so sure was correct. Maybe you can correct someone else looking in the wrong direction but not if you aren't willing to step up and say your way even if it's different. It may be wrong but you can still learn things from it and so can everyone else.