Day 79

Your relationship with God shouldn't only be you talking about things in your life or your opinions. Those things are a good start but to truly have the best life you can have you need to go deeper. Tell God about your feelings and the deeper emotions inside of you that are hard to talk about, but don't just talk listen. Truly listening to people is hard enough but when you listen to God He isn't trying to make His voice heard. You have to quiet your desires and opinions to really listen to what He's trying to tell you. To listen you have to really be still and set your mind on God, it will take time and you will probably take a while for you to find how you listen to God but it is all worth it. Once you start living like He tells you to and start relying on Him rather than the world everything is better.

You can also get closer to God. There is always a deeper level of faith you can go to. The deeper in faith you go the more you will see God transforming your life. Don't shove Him off like He can wait, God died for you and He is the only one who can give you eternal life. I'm pretty sure you book, work, video games, and friends can wait. God is important and the more you realize that and act that way the bigger impact He'll have on your life.