The Baby Blues (Part 21)

Slideshow is the pictures from the magazine :]

Monday morning: consequences-

I was outside school on Monday waiting for David when a familiar motorcycle pulled into a bicycle parking spot. "Hey Libby, I see you're breaking in the new bike." Libby smiled and walked over to me. "Oh I did plenty of breaking it in this weekend with Clay, if you know what I mean." My eyes got big, "You had sex on the bike?" I hissed in a whisper. She smiled again and cocked an eyebrow at me. "Don't diss it till you try it."

I suppressed a sigh and saw Clay coming up behind her. "I'm gonna go and leave you two alone." I said, motioning to Clay coming up behind her. Libby turned and smiled, "Okay, see you later." She walked over to Clay and gave him a big fat kiss on his lips. I smiled and went into school, totally forgetting about David and everything else...at least for a little while. When lunch came around there seemed to be a buzz going around the school. Students were clustered together and whispering. I ran into Kelly, David, and Clay finally and didn't even care that Kelly was there because I was so curious.

"What's going on?" I asked David, accepting his kiss to my cheek. "I have no idea." He said and then someone did a wolf-call from the other side of the cafeteria. "Oh that," Kelly said, sipping on her Mochachino. "The new Maxim magazine got released yesterday and it seems that the theme this month was competition and if I heard right there was some pretty hot competitors in it." My eyes got wide and I gaped at her. "Firstly, how do you know about the magazine? And secondly, why do so many people have one?" Kelly laughed dryly and leaned back in her chair. "Well my brother is an editor for the magazine and he was at a couple of the shoots, and really there are only five magazines going around school, they're just being passed along.

"But you have to be eighteen to buy them and I've seen tenth graders..." I trailed off and looked at her. "You did this. You passed them around didn't you?" I accused her. Kelly smiled and finished her coffee. "I did but only because one of our old classmates was in it and I thought our fellow students would love to see what she has become." I jumped up and slammed my hands on the table drawing everyone's attention around us. "You are ridiculous Kelly and this is the lowest you've ever gone. What did you think you'd accomplish with this?" Kelly smiled slyly just as one of the jocks came over to our table, holding a magazine in his hand.

"Good job bro." He told Clay, patting him on the back. "Your girlfriends fucking hot." Clay looked down at the magazine confused and then his eyes got wide. "She must be awesome in bed, I mean just look at that body." Now it was Clay's turn to jump up. He whirled around to face the jock and shoved him. "Don't you ever talk about her again." The jock threw his hands into the air and backed up. "Whoa bro, I was just saying." Clay turned around and looked down at the table. "You guys don't mind if I uh--go?" He didn't wait for us to answer instead he grabbed his stuff and took off.

David had his hands over his eyes and was groaning. "Oh my god, I think I'm scared for life." I laughed and punched him on the arm. "Stop it, this is a work of art." I picked up the magazine and smiled at Libby's pictures. "Look it says right here 'Elizabeth poses for some extra cash to get through veterinary school.' See? It's all good." David was still groaning so I put the magazine into my backpack and touched his arm. "Okay, its gone." He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me. "Thanks, and if anyone even suggests how 'hot' my sister is to me today I'm going to have to kill them." I looked off in the direction that Clay had gone and wondered if he was alright.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, still have writers block :p

I'm moving along slowly though so bear with me.

Vote/Comment and tell me what you think.