The baby (bump) blues (Part 9)

Present day-

"I know I should have been more careful," I told my mom, squeezing her hand. "but from my mistake I made a little girl." I put the ultrasound on her chest, under her hands. "You have a granddaughter and she needs you. I need you, please, please wake-up. Please." I crawled into bed with her, sobbing like a baby, I missed my mom so much.

The following morning-

Jamie drove me to school, Libby was waiting for me against her navy blue Ranchero. She smiled when she saw me. "Have fun sweetie." Jamie told me. "You too." I said and went to join Libby. The scratched on her cheek were still red, but not swollen anymore, she was eating an apple. "My brother didn't come home till late last night. He was drunk, good thing dad didn't see him." I stared at her, "Is he okay?" She laughed. "Bad hang-over, but I woke him up and kicked his ass...he's around here, somewhere." "Okay..." I said, heading inside. Libby followed me, "I don't know what you did yesterday, but thanks." She added. "No problem, Aunt Libby." I teased. She snickered, "Aunt Libby, I don't think I like it..." She trailed off. I looked up and saw David. He caught sight of me and froze, his eyes went form me to his sister and then back to me. He gave me a really, really hurtful look and then stormed away. "Forget him." Libby said, and then she looked at me. "Oh no, please don't cry." She grabbed my arm and made me look at her. "Hormones." I sobbed. Libby watched me for a minute and then said, "That's it, we're skipping." I couldn't even protest as she dragged me from the school to her car. She buckled my seat belt and said, "Where to Prego?" I wiped my eyes and said, "I'm hungry, strawberry shake...ooh and fries, from Checkers." Libby made a gagging sound. "I sure hope that baby is cute because she had some weird food taste." She complained and then burned out of the parking lot.

Hey guys! Sorry this is really short but it was suppose to be part of the other chapter. Anyways, Like it? Hate it? Vote/Comment <33 I'll get the next part, which is longer, up soon.