"Bet." I challenged.

My eyes widened, "Fuck! I got Camila's initials tattooed on my arm!" I panicked.

Dinah's eyes widened, "Woah that's hella wild. Wait, where the hell did you even get a tattoo from?"

"It was Lauren's dare last night. I'm not sure how I even got it though." I scratched my head.

"Damn. It's a nice tattoo, but you better pray that you and Camila never break up." She snorted.

I began to panic, "Shit shit shit. What do I do? My mom's going to kill me. And Camila's going to freak the fuck out."

Dinah tried to calm me down, "Y/N chill! The tattoo isn't even that big. The only reason I saw it was because it's all red."

"Chill? This is permanently written on my arm!" I exclaimed.

Dinah raised her hands up in surrender. I ran a hand through my hair and sat down. I looked back down at the small tattoo on my forearm and sighed. This had to be one of the stupidest things I'd ever done.

"I honestly think it's cute, if that helps." Dinah smiled. I smiled slightly at the taller girl.

I looked at my phone on the counter and grabbed it. I had a message from Camila.

Mila 🤤❤️: hey I just got back home, can I come over? (:

"Shit Camila wants to hang out. Should I cover it with make-up or something?" I asked.

"For the rest of your life?" Dinah joked. "Just tell Camila." She chuckled.

I glared at her, "Yeah because that's going to be so easy. We've only been together for 2 months and I already have her initials tattooed on me."

"Maybe she'll think it's cute." She shrugged. Dinah looked down at her phone and stood up, "I'm going to get home before my mom sends out a search party, good luck." She patted my shoulder and rushed out of my room.

I picked up my phone and replied to Camila.

Me: my bad, just woke up lol

I got a quick reply.

Mila 🤤❤️: sleepyhead 😂

Me: just let me shower real quick then u can come over (:

I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and took a quick shower. Once I looked decent enough I texted Camila to come over. I paced around my room as I waited for the brown eyed girl to arrive. I looked up when my door swung open and Camila came in. The shorter girl quickly pulled me into an embrace, "Hi."

I inhaled her sweet scent and reciprocated the warm hug, "Hey."

She released me and smiled, "Hungover?" She chuckled. I nervously laughed, "A bit."

"How was the rest of the party?" She asked.

"I honestly don't remember much." I admitted.

She laughed in response, "Oh. Well I hope you didn't do anything stupid."

I gulped and rubbed the back of my neck. Camila raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

"Last night while I was wasted as hell, I did something really crazy." I quickly spoke.

Camila furrowed her eyebrows and eyed me, "What do you mean?"

"I only remember parts of what happened last night. Everything is still a bit foggy. All I remember is that we played a game of truth or dare and Lauren dared me to do something that's probably going to freak you out." I rambled.

"What did you do?" The Cuban asked.

"I got a tattoo." I stated.

Camila's raised an eyebrow, "Like a real one?"

"Yeah, I saw it today and kind of freaked out."

"What's the tattoo?" She curiously asked.

I rubbed my neck, "That's the part I don't want you to freak about."

"I promise I won't." She assured me.

I sighed and opened my mouth to get it over with, "I-I got your initials tattooed on my arm. It's not a big tattoo or anything, it's small."

Camila's eyes widened, "W-What? My initials?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered out.

Neither of us said anything for a few moments. The silence was killing me. "Please say something." I chuckled nervously.

"Wow...I don't even know what to say. Thats a pretty serious thing to do." She let out a nervous laugh. "Can I see it?" She questioned.

I nodded and rolled up my long sleeve. I extended my arm out to allow her to see it. She looked at my arm and ran her finger along the  tattoo.

"You're not like mad, are you?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No not mad. I'm just really surprised by this." She pressed her lips together, "I mean this was really crazy thing for you to do, but I really like it."

"I guess you have to stay with me forever now huh?" I spoke in a playful manner, hoping to lighten the mood.

"I guess I have no choice now huh?" She teased back, which made me feel a whole lot better.

I wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. She giggled, "Wait, how did you get the tattoo if you're a minor?"

"I honestly don't even know, Lauren has her ways I guess." I rolled my eyes.

"You should really stop hanging out with her." Camila joked. I nodded, "Last time I'll ever let her get me drunk." I laughed.

Camila smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Let's do something fun, school starts on Monday so let's enjoy the last days of break. It'll be my treat." She smiled as she stood up.

I frowned at the thought of returning back to school. I really liked the way things were with Camila and I right now. Drama free.

"You coming?" Camila asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

I sighed and decided to make the best out of the last couple of days we had left. I quickly got up and followed Camila out.