Blinking his eyes open, he notices Taehyung with a concern face plastered. He also notices that the dorm atmosphere already become lively. The members are awake.

They have to. They have to continue practicing for their upcoming comeback Jin rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes and sit straight to face the younger.

"Why are you sleeping here hyung? You are going to have cramps all over you body" Taehyung questions him with a slight concern voice.

With a nod and smile he gives to the younger, Jin stands up and walks towards the couch at the living room and his first step failed miserably.

Not because he feels awful but because he's clumsy as always. He tripped and almost fell onto the cold floor if not for Taehyung. Taehyung had been eyeing Jin the whole time and he already predicts what will happen to the elder.

A pair of strong arms wraps around his waist, preventing the him from falling onto the cold floor.

"Thank you" he murmured warmly to the younger.

"Watch out hyung, the comeback is around the corner" Taehyung says and letting a small laugh at the end of his sentence.

Jin continue his walks towards the couch and sits down, staring at the scenery through the window for a few minutes. The sun is about to rise and by that, he knows that he slept at the counter just now. He thought he closed his eyes for about few minutes but it's been about 2 hours. His head starting to get better.

While staring at the scenery, he can feel the presence of Taehyung besides him. Jin lie down on the couch and let his head leans on Taehyung's lap.

"Few minutes..." Jin says while closing his eyes.

Taehyung started to play with his hyung hair. While he's playing with Jin's hair, Hoseok walks towards them.

Hoseok pats the elder's hair, making the elder's hair a little bit messy and softly says "Happy Birthday hyung"

"Thank you.." Jin opens his eyes and smile warmly towards Hoseok.

Their practice start in about an hour. Jin stands and walks away towards a bathroom to fresh himself since he is the only who is not prepare yet. Before walking away to the bathroom, Jin ruffles Taehyung's hair and grin at him with the sweetest smile ever.

...

December is cold. All of the members wear thick clothes including himself. Entering their van, Jin is sitting in between Yoongi and Taehyung. Since the road is snowy and slippery, the journey towards their workplace takes more time than usual.

Hotpack. No wonder his hands feel so cold. He hold no hotpack in his hand. He eyes Taehyung and the younger notice him.

"Hotpack? I didn't bring any hotpack either sorry" Taehyung says

"But here" Taehyung grabs the eldest's hand as the 'human hotpack' and finish his sentence with a happy birthday wish.

Jin chuckles and replies "You brat"

...

Jin eyes Yoongi who sits besides him and his mind speak for himself. Yoongi is a professional and he really admires how professional Yoongi is. Yoongi is pretending nothing happened last night which makes Jin feels so comfortable despite having a bad day with a spinning head and body ache.

He is truly thankful towards the younger and he whispers a soft thank you to Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi nods and smile back as a sign for 'it's okay'

...

After few moment, they finally arrived at their workplace and went straight towards their practice room.

All of them take off their padded jackets and put it on the bench. Slowly they find their own small space and starts warming up. After doing few sets of warming up individually, they started to find their position and the music plays.

Just one thing Jin is hoping for right now, for his body to cooperate well and his head stop spinning.

Few hours passed since they started practicing and they take a break. During the practicing, his body didn't do any good to him. Cramps is everywhere and the most painful one is on his legs. He limps slowly to the corner of the practice room and search for muscle cramp relief spray.

For them, the spray has become a part of their life. With their hectic schedules, its takes toll on their body and the spray help them ease the pain.

Hoseok notice Jin at the corner. He walks closer and says "What are you searching for hyung?"

"The spray..." Jin replies, trying to hide the pain.

"Here" Hoseok says while holding the spray

"Sit hyung, let me help" Hoseok says again and help the eldest to sit.

Hoseok folds the eldest pants up till the knee and massage it then he sprays the formula onto the eldest legs.

"Don't push yourself too much hyung" Hoseok says warmly while his hands unfold the pants and his eyes looking at the eldest's face.

"Don't worry..." Jin replies with a smile.

...

Soon the practice start and his body still didn't cooperate. Of course his body didn't cooperate well, he's thinking about something else and he's bearing it alone.