He walks back towards the practice room. The sun already about to rise again so there's no need for him to go to the dorm. Since he has no class today, all he got was a day of practising. He walks back towards the practice room with his limping legs.

On the way towards the practice room, there's nothing he is thinking except for one. He is waiting for a happy news for himself, for his family, for his brothers. Hoping there will always a hope for him, for his family, for his brothers.

...

He opens the door of the practice room slowly, making sure that he didn't disturbing the boys who's practicing. Well, his mission failed. The boys did notice him. Noticing him limping.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Jimin asks with his eyes blinking brightly waiting for Jin to answer his question.

"Something happened, I'm sorry for not informing" Jin replies, hoping there's no more questions. God, please help him.

"What happened to your legs? Why are you limping?" Taehyung asks.

"Fell," Jin replies then a few seconds later he says "I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing?" Yoongi says.

Jin feels the emotion starting to burst again. Please god, do you hear him? Please help him. And god help him again. His tears didn't fall. He is calm.

"I don't know... For everything" Jin says, smiling a bit.

"I don't think you can dance right now. You need a check up" Jimin says. Hoseok agrees with him. They've experience with injuring their legs and they could tell by the look of Jin's legs. Definitely not okay.

They're right after all, Jin's legs is not okay. Jin's right leg has to be bandage. Well he succeed dragging the boys again. Not enough with his terrible dance and singing skills and now, he drags the boys again. Two weeks. Two weeks he has to live with the bandage leg. Thank god there's no fracture. If it happened then he will at least need a month and a half to heal.

The practice starts again with Jin not joining them practicing the dance routine. For two weeks Jin keep working his ass off with singing.

...

Nothing is change since the day Jin disappeared?
No. There's a change. Yoongi notice it. He once whispered to Jin when they're alone.

"You're not okay hyung, I know you didn't fell that day"

Jin didn't say no to that statement. It is the truth after all. He didn't fell. He lied to them. He just face Yoongi with a warm smile, trying to show that he's okay now. At least.

...

Months later, a news came to them. The final line up of the new group.

A staff called Taehyung and Jin. Just both of them. They asked them a question and Jin didn't like it. Of course he didn't like it. The memories of him stopping Hyosang's dream flash back in his head.

"What do you think of Jimin being in the team?" the staff asks them. The staff asks them not at once, Taehyung was asked first while Jin is still training with the boys.

"he was there for me through the ups and downs, he was the one who laughed and cried with me" Taehyung answered with sincerity.

The staff nodded and let Taehyung go practice again.

"Jin hyung, someone calls you" Taehyung says to Jin. The expression of Taehyung face is hard to understand. Something is weird.

Jin sits down on the chair infront of the staff. The staff started the conversation. It is the same question as Taehyung.

"What do you think of Jimin being in the team?" the staff asks.

Speechless. Did he stop someone's dream again? Please stop. Please making him feel that way. Please stop making him feel guilty. Stop. Just please stop torturing him.

"Don't push him out. I'll leave instead of him. He's a kid full of talents and hardworking. You'll lose a jewel if you push him out" Jin says, he sounds so sincere.

Jin is willing to leave again. He didn't want to feel the same way he did to Hyosang. He didn't want to feel guilty again for stopping someone's dream. Even it cost his own dream, he's willing to give up. He already did a mistake in the past, by promising Hyosang that he will stay. He should give up and step back instead of promising.

The staff nodded and let Jin go, practicing again.

...

The final line up for the group already announced. The seven of them in the list. No one get left behind. They're happy. Hope and dream finally becoming a reality to them.

...

"We will debut soon. I've fulfilled my promise. Now its your turn to fulfil your promise. I'll wait" Jin sends a message to Hyosang.

...

After all, life is full of lies and promises are meant to broken.