Tapping his foot at the door, waiting for the boy to notice him standing there. Unfortunately, Yoongi did not notice him. Jin could not hide his worriedness. Of course he could not. The younger looks so small and his heart ache. He is worried over Yoongi. The soft sobbing sound didn't stop even after 5 minutes and Jin is really worried about the younger.

Jin didn't know why but there's tears in his own eyes. All he did was standing at the door and watch the younger sobbing softly. It was like it is his fault for making Yoongi cry. He didn't know why and he didn't understand why the younger is crying at the midnight alone. Alone. Far from anyone. Maybe there's a lot of things have been playing in his mind and because of that he is sitting here, at the practice room, alone at the midnight.

Jin couldn't wait any longer, he is worried over Yoongi. He seriously do. The aura around Yoongi is so dark and it is not a nice thing. He walks closer to the younger and sits beside him. He waits for few minutes more, waiting for the younger to calm. Jin puts the water bottle down next to Yoongi, hoping that the younger will drink it.

"Hey, it is late now, wanna go home with me?" Jin whispers to Yoongi's ear.

Still crying, Yoongi didn't reply anything. Jin wonders is it a right time to ask about what happened or just ignore the question and change the topic so the atmosphere around them become lively. Jin stares at the floor for few seconds before placing his hands on Yoongi shoulders. He taps Yoongi's shoulders slowly, trying to console the younger.

"You know, sometimes it's okay not to be okay..." Jin says softly.

To be honest, the words Jin uttered to him just now sounds so warm and it's filled with sincerity. Yoongi lift his head from his knees to face Jin. Once he lift his head, he saw Jin's face, he can tell that Jin is worried. He could tell that by looking at Jin's beautiful dark brown eyes. Few seconds starring deep at Jin's face, Jin is smiling warmly at him. Suddenly Yoongi feels the urge to cry again. He didn't know why.

He pulls Jin closer to him, lock his arm around his hyung's tiny waist and Jin hugs him back. "I don't even know why am I crying and I don't even understand why am I crying, hyung..." Yoongi states, still hugging Jin tightly.

"It's okay... I've got you," Jin replies, soothingly rubbing his hand on the younger's back, "Sometimes you don't need any reason for what you're trying to express, you just let your body do whatever they want"

Even after about an hour and a half, Yoongi is still crying in his arms. Jin didn't ask anything, he just rubbing the younger's back, brushing the younger's hair and saying a few calm words like 'it's okay'. His one and only mantra to console someone, 'it's okay'. Finally Yoongi stops crying but still didn't let Jin do anything; still hugging his hyung. They sit there with cold air surrounding them and noises from the outside of the building filled the quietness inside the practice room.

"Let's go home now, hyung" Yoongi says after calming down.

"Alright" Jin replies.

Yoongi let go his hug and lift his head up to face his hyung. Jin didn't say anything, just wiping the younger's remaining tears. Jin handing Yoongi the water bottle without saying anything. He knows, it is better not to say anything. The younger accept the water and starts drinking it slowly. Soon, Jin stands up first and gather all of Yoongi belongings and put them inside his own backpack.

Jin turns his back and walks closer to Yoongi. The younger then stands up from his sitting position. They are about to take a first step then Yoongi fall down. Collapse on the cold floor.

"Hyung, my legs are starting to sleep" Yoongi chuckles, then he stands up again.

"It's okay" Jin says.

Jin takes off his backpack and wear it infront then he bents down, he offers him a back ride; piggy back, "Let me carry you"

Yoongi didn't say no. He's too tired to do anything. After wasting his energy by crying, he didn't have any energy left. Yoongi accepts the offer. After making sure the younger's position on his back is safe, Jin starts walking towards the door. Switching off all the lights then they get out of the building.

Jin didn't bring his car so he walks towards the nearest bus stop and they wait for the bus to come. Riding the bus, Jin says softly to Yoongi's ear, "try to catch so sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when we arrive"

"It's okay hyung" Yoongi reassures Jin.

Then, the bus stopped at their destination. The place where the bus drop them off is not infront of their dorm's building. It takes about 7 minutes of walking to reach there. There's no bus stop infront of the building and the nearest bus stop is 7 minutes away. So Jin starts walking with Yoongi on his back.

On the way home, Jin and Yoongi starts having a short conversation.

"Hyung, do you ever had a moment of all emotions burst and you've no idea of why you're crying?" Yoongi says to Jin's ear, starting their short conversation.

"Sometimes you don't have to have a reason to cry" Jin replies softly.

The conversation goes on with the change of topic. Their lifestory.

"You know hyung, my parents used to sent me to see a psychiatrist" Yoongi states, turning his head so that he can see Jin's side profile.

Sharp jawline, high nose bridge, pink plump lips, big caramel brown eyes and thick eyebrows. Jin looks so warm to Yoongi. He looks so beautiful, so warm, full of kindness and all other stuff.

"Why?" Jin questions.

"My parents said they don't truly understand me and because of that they sent me to a psychiatrist" Yoongi replies, letting his chin rest on Jin's shoulder.

"They must be worried for you" Jin says, tapping Yoongi's leg as he continues walking.

"I don't understand myself either.." Yoongi replies, staring deep at the road as Jin continues his steps.

"They wanted to help you, they love you" Jin reassures Yoongi, he gives the younger a warm smile.

"I know hyung" Yoongi replies again.

...

The walks to their dorm took about 12 minutes as Jin walks slowly, he wanted to give the younger some time. Soon, they makes their towards the lift and there's a sign. 'Out of Service'. The sign stated. Out of all the time, why now ?. Their dorm located at the fifth floor though. Jin continues walking towards the stairs.

"I can walk now, hyung" Yoongi says.

"Nah, just sleep on me" Jin replies as he climb the stairs with Yoongi on his back.