The situation at the dorm was like, its been hit by a tornado. There's underwears and clothes everywhere in the living room, at the corner of the living room, there's a pile of clothes, probably dirty clothes though and the kitchen looks like its been a month since everybody used it; by that, its mean there's lots of food waste and dirty dishes. The room? He didn't enter yet.

After entering the dorm and scanning through the living room and kitchen, he leaves his belongings at the front door then takes off his shoes. He hears the giggling sounds from the only bedroom there. The door was closed so he's not bothering to enter the room. The members must not realized he's been there though.

Sighing a bit then he makes his first move, taking off his favourite coat. He starts collecting the clothes in the living room, then he sits down on the floor and fold the clothes. About 15 to 20 minutes later, he stand up from his sitting position, leaving the clothes he folded neatly just now.

He goes straight to the kitchen with the dirty clothes in his hand, tries to find a broom. He puts all the dirty clothes into the washing machine and start searching everywhere to find a broom until he found non. Later, he hears no sound coming from the bedroom, he knocks the door. After a few knocks, he opens the door. He was trying to ask the members, where did they put the broom but seeing the members were sleeping, he stops himself. A smile plastered on his face, watching them sleeping.

They must be tired from moving, he thought. There are 3 bunk beds there, enough for six of them. The beds are arranged in close proximity to each other with no space between the beds. With the light still shining brightly in the room, he walks closer to the bed, scanning the faces.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were in the lower parts of the bunk beds side-by-side meanwhile Taehyung and little Jungkook were in the upper parts with an empty bed in the middle of them. Seeing them sleeping like that makes his mind wonders a bit. At the young age, they already left their home with burden on their shoulders. Their family's hope. Then, there's him, stealing a spot for other talented kids. Maybe he's greedy.

Seeing Taehyung and Yoongi sleeping with no blankets to cover themselves, Jin heads towards the living room, trying to find extra blankets to cover them. Seeing non of the blankets, he opens his luggage, picking two coats then he heads towards the room again and cover them with his coats. Later, he switch off the lights and step outside the room silently.

He grabs his car key then goes to his car. Starting the engine then drive off, finding the nearest hypermart. He didn't bother to take a trolley, he grabs a basket. He grabs five blankets; extra is good and put them inside the basket, then he goes to the snack section, grabbing some boxes of cereals and some packs of chips.

"Probably there's no food there since they've just moved in, better grab some" Jin thinks.

Seeing the basket almost full, he curse himself. He should take a trolley instead of a basket. Then, he went back to the front door of the mart leaving the basket at the snack section to grab a trolley. Later, he puts the basket in the trolley and head towards the drink section, grabbing a few big bottles of mineral water.

At the food section, he puts some meat, eggs, hotdogs, vegetables and packs of ramyun into the trolley. Last but not least, he grabs a pack of kimchi. Kimchi is a must, at least for Korean. Then he makes his way to the counter to pay.

"Ah, the broom" he murmured to himself.

He went back to the counter, where he left the trolley, with a broom in his hand. Paying the bills then he head towards his car. Thank God, there's the trolley, if not, how would he make it to his car with those things. The original plan is, he went to the mart to buy a few blankets and a broom but yeah, food is love.

He drive back towards the dorm. Struggling with those things, he make it to the dorm. He puts all of the things he bought in the kitchen then he grabs the broom and start sweeping the whole of part the dorm; every corner. Of course there's an easier way which is, using a vacuum but, it is not nice to use it at night since it might disturb the neighbours and the sleeping boys.

After cleaning the living room, his next target is the kitchen. He collects all the dirty dishes and puts them in the sink, scrubbing and washing them. Then, he takes out the food he bought from the paper bags to place them in the fridge. After the last food have been place in the fridge, he makes his way to the front door where the switches located.

He switch off most of the lights except the decorative lights. He keep the living room dark; well, its actually dim. Quiet good for relaxing his body. Then, he heads toward the living room and sits on the couch.

"Ahh, finally" he makes a sound of relieving.

He shuts his eyes. Then, he hear a sound of an opening door, which is the sound of the only room. Blinking his eyes open, he find a boy.