SATURDAY JUNE 21ST:

Nikki's Diary:

OMG! SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was the greatest night of my entire life!

I have FINALLY FOUND LOVE!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

ROMANTIC LOVE!

As of last night Nikki Maxwell (that's me!) and Brandon Roberts ♥ ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE!

We even shared our first kiss (That didn't involve payment) after the entire grade started to sing along to 'Don't Stop Believing' with us. It was like time froze and at that moment we became the most popular couple in school!

But now our time at Westchester Country Day is over and now begins the summer vacation!

No school, no homework, no CCP snobs. Just fun, sun and of course... MY BIRTHDAY!

This summer will be the be-

Wait a minute...

If we're on summer vacation... WE CAN'T SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am I going to last 2 whole months without gazing into his gorgeous hazel eyes, without running my fingers through his long brown hair or kissing his luscious lips (Wow I'm going into too much detail here! I hope Mom doesn't read this. I would NEVER hear the end of it.)

Our magical night ended perfectly. Brandon walked me home, we didn't take the limousine Maxwell hired home because Brandon thought that walking home under the stars would be more romantic (and boy was he right!).

Wait, oh yeah... Maxwell. Geez, I kinda forgot about how his night didn't go as planned. And to be honest neither did mine. I mean, arriving to the dance with one guy (Maxwell) and leaving with another (Brandon) is not how I visioned how that night would go.

But when Brandon crashed the Final Dance without an invitation, and confessed his love to me. I knew that we were forever meant to be.

He walked me to my house, Brandon gave me one last kiss goodnight before the door opened...

"Welcome home happy couple! Don't Nikki and Maxwell look so cute together honey?" Mom said.

"They sure do dear! Wait a minute... You're not Maxwell! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE GIRL YOU CREEPER?! JULIET GET THE BUG ZAPPER!" Dad yelled scaring Brandon half to death.

"MOM, DAD IT'S OKAY! I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING" I told them so that Dad wouldn't start chasing Brandon with his entire arsenal of bug exterminator tools down the neighborhood.

"Okay then Nikki. Explain, now!" Dad said bluntly.

I explained everything that happened; how Brandon confessed to me in front of everyone, how Maxwell offered me a choice and how Brandon and I are an official couple now.

"That's fine by us Nikki, just don't do anything stupid together OR ELSE." Dad said as he went back inside.

"Don't worry about him dear, I know that you're an intelligent young woman that knows right from wrong. Also Maxwell did say that he wanted to make you happy and judging by how happy you and Brandon look together, he achieved just that." Mom said.

"MOM! You're embarrassing me" I said blushing bright red.

"That's my job sweetheart, just kidding!" she replied.

"*laughs* I see where Nikki gets her amazing sense of humor from" Brandon said with a smile.

"Nikki Maxwell, is every boy in your school a gentleman? Because that's what I'm starting to think." Mom said as I turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Thank you Mrs Maxwell." Brandon replied.

"Please, call me Juliet."

"Juliet, that's a nice name. Anyway Nikki tonight has been amazing, I love you and I hope that we will see each other again this summer." Brandon said as he kissed me goodnight.

Huh? I was kinda in the middle of writing my latest diary entry.

Wait a second... MY PHONE IS RINGING!

IT'S FROM TREVOR CHASE!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I GOTTA ANSWER THIS!

Dork Diaries: Tales From a NOT-SO-Reasonable Relationship (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें