" Where's Devyn" I asked Corey " I have no clue I've been looking for her all day" he said while we all screamed. We turned around and saw Devyn with bloody make up on and a chain saw. "OMFG you scared the carp out of us" one of the roommates that I don't know said ( the two roommates that Kailee don't know are Colby and Aaron, she never met them before. Elton was her best friend in elementary school and they have been best friends ever since, and Sam and Corey are boyfriends of her best friends so yeah). We all just laughed and walked inside. Me and Katrina walked in the kitchen to get some water for everyone. After we gave everyone there water one of the roommates that I didn't know screamed ( Aaron) we all looked at him and he looked up stair. 

         " What the hell was that for" Corey said while trying not to laugh " I heard someone running around up stairs, you didn't here it? " he said scared. We all got up from the couch and started walking up stairs ( Sam of course was in front, Katrina was behind him , Aaron was behind her and Corey was behind him, Colby was behind him, Christina,me and Devyn some how got stuck in the back) we started walking up the stairs and we heard a bang on one of the doors up stairs. Me and Devyn quietly screamed, we all keep walking towards it. Once we got to the top of the stair case we split up ( Devyn,Corey,) ( Sam,Katrian) (Colby,Aaron) (Christina,Me). 

Katrina's POV     

             " Are we going to introduce Aaron and Colby to Kailee and Christina ever" I asked Sam "What I thought they all new each other" Sam said confused " No they've only seen pictures of them" I said while looking back at Christina and Kailee, they looked horrified. Me and Sam saw them walk into Sam's room. Everyone else was looking in different but for some reason everyone thought that Sam's room was the worst, but Christina and Kailee didn't know that. (This was their second time at this house) Ten minutes later we all heard a bang in Sam's room and then two girls screaming. Everyone ran to Sam's room and saw Christina and Kailee crying on the floor. " What happened in here we heard a bang" Aaron said while looking around, he stopped when he saw something on the bed. " What's that " he asked I walked over to where he was pointing with Sam and Corey behind me. I screamed and  ran over to the girls and hid behind the bed " oh fuck no" Corey said while walking over to the door " what where did that come from all the Ouija boards are in the garage and I didn't and would never leave it in here" Sam said while backing away " Are you sure you didn't forget to put it back" Colby asked while walking towards it. 

                    For about ten to thirteen seconds it was dead silent we then heard something down stairs by the piano. We all turned around and walked down stairs, " Fuck and tonight we have to play the Ouija board for Elton's channel" Aaron said while everyone looked at Elton " sorry" he said while we all started walking again. For about ten minutes we hadn't heard anything. ( Sam pulled his camera out as they started hearing things just forgot to include that part) " Okay so we haven't heard anything in a while so I thing we are" Sam stopped talking as all the lights in the house turned off. We heard a little sqweel and turned around and turned our flash lights on and pointed it at the nose " Really guys Really" Corey said ( Kailee had hugged the first thing she could and that ended up being Colby) " Sorry" Colby said while trying not to laugh. We then all started walking again, we then heard a slam on the back door and then we all ran out the front door into our cars. 

Colby's POV

             I ran to me car as fast as I could. I started the car then I saw Kailee running around "KAILEE" I screamed, she looked ta me and ran to my car " Get I get in hurry" I said while she go in the car as fast as she could. And we started driving, everyone else had left. So we didn't know where they were. " Hey Kailee can get my phone and try to call someone" I asked " yeah sure" she said while going on my phone " what's your password" she asked while looking at me "5578" I said and she tipped it in and called Aaron.

C: Hey it's Kailee where are......

Then the phone turned off " Um something happened" Kailee said I looked over and saw that the phone had died " Fuck" I said while hitting the steering wheel. 

Christina' POV

          I ran to the car and heard two people screaming my name so I turned around and saw Devyn and Katrina running after me. We the ran in the car and drove off. We followed Sam and Corey and Aaron. I looked at my phone and it was only at 1 present. I then looked ta how much gas I had in the car and we were almost empty, so I decided to stop at a gas station. We drove into a Shell, I got out of the car and no one was there. Devyn and Katrina then got out the car and we all walked into the store "Hello is anyone here" Devyn said but no one answered " Hello" Katrina said louder, we then heard something behind the cash register " Um oh hello how can I help you" a boy said while rubbing his eyes and looking at us " hey we need gas for 2 thank you" Devyn said " Okay" he said while we gave him the cash and then Devyn walked to the car " are you coming" she asked me " yeah I want to get a snack I will be there in a second" I said while walking through the dairy section.  

Sam's POV 

         I ran to  my car with Aaron and Corey behind me. Corey ran to the front seat and Aaron got in the back and we drove off. " Do you know where we are going" Aaron asked while looking ta me " Nope just getting away from there" I said while driving even faster " slow down the girls are following us" Corey said while looking behind the car, but it was to dark he could see anything. " Why don't we try to call someone" Aaron said "yeah" Corey said while getting out his phone "damn it no service" he said while throwing his phone in the back " calm down we have two other phones" I said while giving him my phone " Okay okay" he said while going on my phone and calling Devyn, but as he started calling her Sam's phone died. " Wait Colby is calling me Colby is" Aaron said "Answer it" Corey said while pressing accept.

C: Hey it's Kailee where are.....

" What wait what it hung up" Aaron said while " Um Sam your phone is at 0 present" Corey said while handing the phone to me " wait what it was at 50 when we left" I said " well know it's died" Corey said while he started to get worried " This couldn't get any worse" I said while putting my hand on my forehead " Wellllllll" Aaron said while looking at the floor and fitling with his fingers " what happened " I asked " I might have not grabbed me phone from the kitchen at the house" he said while looking at us.

Kailee's POV

        I am a little scared because I'm in a car with someone I don't know and our phones died so we have no way of contacting anyone. It was silent for a couple minutes but then " Um so your Kristina's Friend " Colby says while stopping the car in the middle of a corn field " yeah and why did you stop the car" I asked looking at him worriedly " Well I'm Colby Colby Brock" he said with a smile " Okay Colby Brock I will tell you my name once you tell me why yous topped the car" I said while laughing and looking at him " Look out side" he said as he unlocked the car and got out. I then opened my door and walked outside. I looked up and saw the most beautiful thing ever. STARS !!!   

     " I've never seen the sky like this" I said with a big smile " Well because we are not in L

     " I've never seen the sky like this" I said with a big smile " Well because we are not in L.A anymore" Colby said while getting a blanket out and laying it down on the ground, " then were are we" I asked " Mammoth " he said " Wow we drove this far" I said while looking up at the stars. I then caught Colby staring at me " Maybe we should go somewhere where I can charge my phone" I said nervously and walked back to the car, Colby followed me. We drove in silents with only the radio music was playing. Then my favorite song came on Thing out loud by Ed Sheeran, I started singing to it. Colby started laughing and started driving to a gas station. We drove a while witch ment we drove back to L.A and found a gas station. It was a Shell gas station, Colby and I got out of  the car and walked into the store and........