Chapter 1

"Kamaria you must remember...." I hear from a distance. I look around and I am in the middle of these creepy woods. All I see is grey and black.

"Who's there!" I yell and a gush of wind hits my entire body making me freeze as I hear footsteps and the pine trees brushing and moving.

I look around and all I hear is a sinister laugh.

"It's almost time my dear..." I a gush of wind makes my hairs stand up and I am terrified to turn around.

"Ww what?" I stutter.

"Look at me my daughter!" I feel myself turning out of my will, I feel frozen to the ground.

I turn to see a really dark figure with bright red eyes and fear washes over me and I want to move..run or even scream but I can't.. All of a sudden he grabs me by my throat and picks me up and I am now floating and I am struggling to breath.

This burning sensation in my chest is growing and now I am starting to feel coldness like if I just jumped into a frozen lake.

"My beautiful child, your mother couldn't hide you from me and now it's your turn to die!" He opens his mouth and all I see is sharp teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up screaming and I slash around and I stop when I notice it was a nightmare..

"Kam are you okay honey?" My mom runs into my room..

"Ye..yea. I just had a nightmare." I sigh feeling my hair it's all sweaty.

"Again?" She asks surprised.

"Yea but this one was more vivid and terrifying." I cry.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." She caresses my face sitting next to me and I hug her.

"Mom it was terrifying...I..I swear I couldn't breath. This shadow wanted to hurt me and he called me daughter." I cry into her lap.

"Kam. That's why you were having a nightmare, you wish to know who your parent's were.." She sounds sad.

"I don't know. I feel something coming." I whisper looking up at her.

"Yes indeed, you are right it's your birthday in a couple of days." She winks at me and I smile.

"So what do you want this year?" She asks me.

"Nothing, sleep. A good dream for once?" I smile.

"Well I am not a dream fairy but maybe a cake?" She looks out my window.

"A cake should be fine. Thank you mom. Plus my happiness is making floral arrangements for the shop. So let me shower and get dressed so I can help you with the shop today." I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom and take a nice hot shower.

I can't help it but play back my dream in my head.

"Look at me daughter."

Daughter? the way he said that makes me cringe and my heart starts beating. I have been having nightmares for the past two weeks and it's either with this shadow or me being chased or stalked but the worse one is when I see this beautiful angel being killed and shredded to pieces.

I get out of the shower and I dry myself and wipe away the steam from the mirror and I look at my awful eye bags under my hazel, green eyes.

I get dressed and brush my brown ,long, curly hair...well my tips are curly so kinda wannabe curly.

I head downstairs and I grab a green apple and I head to the shop and I flip the close sign to open and I start putting out the arrangements mom and I made last night and then I start making new arrangements.