36

Read info below babes

"We are moving away"

This sentence repeated itself inside of my head. Over and over again. We are moving away. No. This couldn't be reality. Was I dreaming?

"What?!" I said in disbelief. Out of everything that could have happened this was probably the worst thing I could imagine.

Laura and I didn't fight wars for this relationship just to have her taken away from me this soon. I couldn't believe it.

I looked at Laura, she didn't look like she was about to cry. She was in shock just like I was. Looking in the air, her thoughts being everywhere.

"Laura. What did he say? What did your father say?!" I was being hectic, I needed answers. Even tho I knew I wouldn't like the answers I'd get.

That was when she swallowed, "my dad.. he-he said my mom and him thought a lot the past months.."

Now my girlfriend started looking at her hands with which she was playing, clearly being a little nervous, too. "He said they missed us, and I mean I get that I miss them so unbelievably much, too. But he also said that's why they made the decision to get us to live with them again."

I still couldn't and didn't want to believe anything I heard. This had to be some kind of joke.

"Where?! Did he tell you where?" I was getting scared because as we know lauras parents are traveling a lot, like around the whole world. "And what about their jobs? Did they plan on taking y'all with them around the globe?"

I cant imagine not having Laura around after all these months of having her next to me falling asleep in my arms and waking up to her looking at me or other way around.

I'd almost say it became impossible for me to live without her. She made me to the guy I am and i was so damn thankful for that.

"Ross.. he didn't say anything yet. They want to talk to us once they're here and only then, we'll know where they'll take us and when and how,- and ross I don't know," she started her sentence and I could literally feel the sadness and confusion in her voice, "fuck." That part laura whispered to herself.

I took a deep breath, still not wanting to believe any of this. I took her hand, brushed my thumb over it, "we can do it, love. I believe in us." I told her.

But in reality we both didn't know what was going to happen. I mean long distance relationships can work for a while but not forever.

Obviously if she'd move away and we'd keep dating and everything would be fine I'd totally move wherever her parents would take her because I was sure Laura was the girl I wanted to spend my life with.

On the other hand, timezones exist. Like if it came worst to worst we could have the most stupid timezones like wherever she lives it's morning and here it'd be time for bed. We'd have nothing of each other.

My girl looked at our hands sadly and that was then I leaned in to hug her. She wrapped her arms around me and hid her head in my neck.

"Everything's gonna be alright." I whispered in her hair before I gave her a kiss on it. Closing my eyes, hoping I'd wake up and this all really was a dream.

><><><><><
okay so hello guys .. damn I guess I'm back? Hopefully? After one year? Is anyone even still reading this?

I had lots and lots going on irl and totally forgot abt wattpad and only checked it once after mooonths but since my life really went downhill a month ago and I couldn't forget abt it, I decided to come back here and I hope it's gonna be permanently because writing always kind of helped me to escape reality.

I made lots of beautiful friends here and I know half of them aren't active anymore but I do hope some of you will read this and remember me and know that I'm so incredibly thankful for everyone that read my story throughout the years and always supported me, doesnt matter how bad my writing was or still is. Thank you all so much.💓

I guess that's it for now, please let me know what you thought abt this chap and maybe even fav line if there's one bc the fact that I love reading yalls comments didn't change at all.

Over and out, mon 💕